I Am Going To Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, that sucks I know how you feel, I think I know the one you are reffering to, it was very pretty. I am sure another will come along for you soon.

Did another PFer get it?

I can understand too as i have missed out a lot of chances to bid on the item that i want on ebay after leavin my computer for awhile but realising the auction has closed......sigh

I am so sorry. Keep hunting for it. FB is so AMAZING IRL. YOu will love it, call BALNY. Didn't they have one last week I thought?

ITA!!! My FB PT is my fav right now. It's so great for spring. Of course, it also gave me an accuse to go out and buy a spring wardrobe that I desperately needed.

Okay, back to topic, I'm sorry you missed the FB Day. Keep searching. I'm sure there's another FB out there for you. :smile:

ITA!!! My FB PT is my fav right now. It's so great for spring. Of course, it also gave me an accuse to go out and buy a spring wardrobe that I desperately needed.

Okay, back to topic, I'm sorry you missed the FB Day. Keep searching. I'm sure there's another FB out there for you. :smile:

OMG!! I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR FB!! AND YOUR AQUA AND CAFE ETC ETC. LOL
I will definitely keep looking.