Please Help Me Decide!

Which Twiggy Should I Get?

• Greige

• Aquamarine

Results are only viewable after voting.

mama2anangel

Mar 23, 2007
Ok, I think I have it narrowed down to two (And I emphasize the word think! lol) Two totally different colors, I really like both of them, one is my fav and the other is the hubby's, so I just want to see what you guys think. Should I get a greige or Aquamarine twiggy? I have to decide quick before the greige is not available for me.

Oh dang incoral, I thought I posted it originally... this will be my first bbag. I think that's why I am having such a hard time deciding. On one hand I love the pop the Aqua delivers, but then I think that maybe the greige would be more practical for me. being my first bbag. Of the other bags I have that I use most often, I have pink, sepia, black & ivroy, and a light camel colored brown. This is the first bag that has enticed me enough to spend more than $450! lol

Yes. My first BBag was a 'pop' of color, too. But I felt sad because it hardly matched anything I had at the time. Then I went on to Truffle and fell in love with it, and for me Truffle is a neutral since I wear a lot that would match that color.

So, I vote Greige (still!) or if I may make a few suggestions...

Sandstone or even natural.

Sandstone first...
BalenciagaSandstonefirst.jpg

I love the sandstone too, I was trying to decide between that and greige when I was looking for a more neutral color, the hubby actually preferred the greige, but I think i would be happy with either color. Isn't the natural lighter than the greige? I think greige would probably be about as light as I would like to go.