The Loveboat and Bauhaus (Tano) have docked

Grace,
Is Celeste the color of your Loveboat? Your's is gorgeous but in the website the color looks more blue than turquoise.
Enjoy them both, they are beautiful!

Yes, it's called Celeste and in some light its more turquoise, but in other lights, it's ocean blue. Very nice either way. :smile:

Grace,

I got the Bottle Blonde in Fern crunch leather & it arrived today, with a dust bag.

It was probably an extra customer service bonus, (I had to return my Stevie Kicks because I didn't care for the unfinished seams,) but they do have dustbags! Give them a call & maybe they can hook you up.

Thanks! I think I'll do that!

I had a tano arrive today too - the My Heroin in black. I love it. I'll try post some pics tomorrow.

What's the bottle blonde like? Was just eying it up.
Any chance of some pics ;)

The Bottle Blonde is awesome! The fern green is close to the electric green of the Stevie; but in shiny crunch leather. I'll post pics tomorrow; perhaps we should start a new thread of Spring Tano arrivals..:idea:

By goodness... :confused1:
I have been eyeing on the loveboat for the longest time - deciding between the scotch whisky and white ....
not that i seen your celeste one it got me thinking again....

HELP ME! :P

Thank you for posting your pictures though - I have always wondered how they looked like...

I see a new arrival called Truffle that looks great..but I'm on a ban until fall so someone else will have to get it and let me know how you like it.

As for the laptop? I'd get TanoExpert's opinion on that. I'd hate to tell you yes OR no and then be wrong.

They arrived at the same time. I must say, my first thought when I unpacked them both was 'sexy!' I think that's a good way to describe these bags. I like both a lot! The Loveboat is simply gorgeous, the color, the style, it's large enough to put your lunch and a small child in and the Bauhaus, while a bit smaller, is big as well. The leather on the Boat is soft, the Bauhaus is a crunch leather, I think, and it too, is soft, but has a delicious sheen to it.

The only additive that I could wish for would be that Tano include sleeper bags but maybe they'll work into that.

Definitely keepers, both of em!​
Tano doesnt provide sleeper bags, but we (www.musthavebag.com ) ship every bag that we sell in a white sleeper bag with the TANO logo printed on it in black. We have them custom made for our clients!

Tano expert, how do they come up with their cute style names?

I imagine the marketing team sitting around a conference table on a Friday afternoon, drinking margaritas, dreaming up the next batch of style names for next season.

Do you know what could be great...if Tano worked along with Opi nail laquer and used each other's names in cooperation. Opi has great nail color names too such as:

I am Not Just a Waitress (the greatest red toenail color there is). Tano could then make a bag using that exact color leather. What a great marketing crossover, bags to match your nail color and nail color to match your bags. *s

Do you think you could use both of them as a work tote? Could a small laptop fit in each? Just loving these!
Both Love boat and bauhaus would hold a small laptop. I just checked my toshiba laptop in the love boat and it fit - although you have to insert it vertically throught the top zip and then turn it horizontally once its inside. We dont carry bauhaus, but I can confidently say that it would as well.

LOVE the nail polish idea!!! I will definitely pass on your posting to TANO- or you may want to email them directly! Steve, the designer, comes up with the names. He's very creative (and cute, too :smile: )

Marketing team, HAH! Its a VERY small company, comprised of 1 designer, 2 phone service/sales people, 1 collections person, 1 financial person, 2 warehouse people and an ocasional line of ladies who stuff the bags when the shipments come in. No sales reps, showrooms, or advertising. They keep their overhead low, and their prices in check. Lean and mean!

If you wish a marketing consultant or rep in Ohio, call me. You have my info from my Bow Toxic in papaya order. *s

Now keep in mind, I would PLAN to be drinking margaritas while thinking up new style names, little umbrella and all.