Kellyng's collection

I think the looks are just perfect, so elegant and fresh thinking - a real talent! And you have opened my eyes to a group of bags I didn't know about. Thank you!!
Thanks QuelleFromage!! really thanks for your sweet compliment~!
also thank you for your time to view this thread and leaving me comment.
It means a lot to me!! feel free to come again,have a nice day ( together with your loving fashion items)~! :hugs::heart:

Beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing !
thank you Jojoboy~! have a nice day~! :biggrin:

I am dying over that first Dior. *swoooooooooon*
oh.... the lace lady dior. (whistling) she is sexy,isnt she? :graucho:
i am going to post another lady dior,hope you like it!

I have to say this is by far the most fabulous collection ever. It's not just about bags, it is art. Your taste and sense of style are just so inspiring. This is one the reasons I love TPF. All these amazing stories that go way beyond our love of bags to showcase our deep appreciation for the true art that goes into the design of these pieces. Thanks so much for sharing your collection and mod pics. Going through your thread has greatly improved my day. Big hugs. And belated congratulations on your graduation. I hope to see your designs in stores some day.
Thanks Midun for taking your precious time to share your thoughts and comment~!
It was a great pleasure and a delight to read your comment and its my honor to meet you!
I am sure you must be an amazing fashionista who truly appreciates the fine craftsmanships and story behind a piece.
Thanks for your warm wishes and feel free to come again.
dont hesitate to tell me if you have any better ideas or styling tips~!
have a nice day Midun! :hugs::heart:

Micro Mini crocodile Lady Dior bag in jed green ( mint green?) , a refreshing color,isnt it?

i have been to Taipei,Taiwan 2 weeks ago and it was extremely hot there,around 40C, how about your place?

Attachments

• DSC05082.JPG
    DSC05082.JPG
    386.2 KB · Views: 911
  • DSC05090.jpg
    DSC05090.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 893
  • DSC05096.jpg
    DSC05096.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 882
  • DSC05098.jpg
    DSC05098.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 881
  • DSC05121.jpg
    DSC05121.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 871
  • DSC05112.jpg
    DSC05112.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 884
  • DSC05104.JPG
    DSC05104.JPG
    381.5 KB · Views: 889
  • DSC05099.jpg
    DSC05099.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 881
Reactions: papertiger
Micro Mini crocodile Lady Dior bag in jed green ( mint green?) , a refreshing color,isnt it?

i have been to Taipei,Taiwan 2 weeks ago and it was extremely hot there,around 40C, how about your place?

Your crocodile Lady Dior is simply stunning! There seems to be a multi-effect finish on the crocodile which makes it really beautiful :smile:

:hugs:
Your crocodile Lady Dior is simply stunning! There seems to be a multi-effect finish on the crocodile which makes it really beautiful :smile:
thanks joe~~~!!! you always can soon figure out and point out characteristics of a design !!:tup:
i love the multi-effect finish as well and thats why i love this LD so much!!!

Kelly! I love your croc lady Dior. That color is so beautiful! I hope you enjoyed your time in Taiwan!
Thanks skippy~~!!!! hope you enjoy your lovely pinky dior as well!!!
just back from Taiwan,after visiting the school,i recently changed my mind and plan to go to another country. (although its a little waste as i have received the enrollment notice few months ago):graucho:

Your dior bags are so interesting and beautiful.
thanks fufu~~ feel free to visit this thread again!

stunning collection!
thanks meijen~!!!

:hugs:
Thanks skippy~~!!!! hope you enjoy your lovely pinky dior as well!!!
just back from Taiwan,after visiting the school,i recently changed my mind and plan to go to another country. (although its a little waste as i have received the enrollment notice few months ago):graucho:

Oh yes, miss pinky Dior is well loved here by me! How exciting! I can't wait to hear where you are going next! :hugs:

Kelly, I am in awe of you, your collection, your style and the art in which you show us your beautiful pieces. I spend most of my time on the Chanel boards and somehow found my way to the bags, bags, bags section. I am so glad to have found it and then to find your thread!! It is all fabulous. Your style clearly shows an independent confident woman whom I am sure will be a great designer with a huge brand. I for one cannot wait. Thank you so much for sharing your style and showing us all your beautiful bags and coats. I love your coats - all of them, and that Gucci lapis croc purse is amazing!!! :loveeyes:

You have inspired me to venture outside of Chanel - something I haven't done in 6 years. You have given me a new appreciation for Dior, and Gucci. I've even remembered my old loves : Valentino and Oscar de la Renta.

I cannot wait to see what comes next. Thank you for being such a brilliant part of TPF!!!:hugs:

Kelly, I am in awe of you, your collection, your style and the art in which you show us your beautiful pieces. I spend most of my time on the Chanel boards and somehow found my way to the bags, bags, bags section. I am so glad to have found it and then to find your thread!! It is all fabulous. Your style clearly shows an independent confident woman whom I am sure will be a great designer with a huge brand. I for one cannot wait. Thank you so much for sharing your style and showing us all your beautiful bags and coats. I love your coats - all of them, and that Gucci lapis croc purse is amazing!!! :loveeyes:

You have inspired me to venture outside of Chanel - something I haven't done in 6 years. You have given me a new appreciation for Dior, and Gucci. I've even remembered my old loves : Valentino and Oscar de la Renta.

I cannot wait to see what comes next. Thank you for being such a brilliant part of TPF!!!:hugs:

stylemechanel,awwww~~~ thanks for your heartfelt praise! It really meant a lot to me!! :hugs::heart:

i love Chanel,Valentino and Oscar de la Renta as well! recently im eyeing a chanel boy and a chanel tweed coat. All chanel boys are classic yet trendy,which make me hard to choose!! Valentino lace bag and coat are definitely TDF!! Details on Oscar de la Renta dresses are always breathtaking!!

really thank you very much for telling me how much you have enjoyed reading my thread. i was especially pleased to read your kind words . I'm so pleased to know that it brightens your day.
Thank again for your kind comments.:hugs:

have been using these 2 belts for around 2 years :biggrin:

Vivienne Tam dragon buckle leather belt

Attachments

• DSC05229.jpg
    DSC05229.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,440
  • DSC05238.jpg
    DSC05238.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 796
  • DSC05226.jpg
    DSC05226.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 813
  • DSC05218.jpg
    DSC05218.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 807
  • DSC05234.jpg
    DSC05234.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 794
  • DSC05232.jpg
    DSC05232.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 794
taking a walk in Starhill with mini crocodile lady dior :smile:

Attachments

• DSC05606.JPG
    DSC05606.JPG
    333.4 KB · Views: 800
  • DSC05576.JPG
    DSC05576.JPG
    335 KB · Views: 803
  • DSC05778.jpg
    DSC05778.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 796
  • DSC05592.jpg
    DSC05592.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 799
  • DSC05635.JPG
    DSC05635.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 794
  • DSC05758.JPG
    DSC05758.JPG
    265.2 KB · Views: 791
Hi Kelly,

I've recently joined TPF and thanks for opening my eyes to a whole new world of styles!
Love the way you pieced your clothes and the bags together.

Has read the entire thread in one sitting, too good to break it up nto different times.
Keep the great posts coming and realised you like dragon designs :smile:

Cheers to a lovely weekend!
I'm definitely looking forward to having a Dior bag soon :P