Here's Are Real WTF Moment I Had Today...

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
I was in the Coach factory store in Riverhead today looking for a few gifts and great buys. I had one SA helping me who seemed to be a very sweet girl. All of a sudden she notices that I have the large denim Carly on my shoulder and she starts telling me how UGLY it is!!!! I kid you not! I mean WTF???:wtf: I am not upset that she doesn't like the bag-to each her own-but to make that comment to me OUT LOUD in the middle of a busy store was just too much. I can't imagine that Coach want their SA's to say things like this to customers wearing ANY bag, much less one of their own! I actually asked her if she was feeling alright? She said I am fine, WHY? I said there had to be good reason for her to make such a rude comment to a customer. I could have gotten really PO'd but I decided that I was too happy with the things I found and I am way too happy with my large denim Carly to let her get me crazy so I just walked away and paid for my selections. I just had to share that bit of insanity with all of you. :shrugs:

She's obviously an idiot and a bad salesperson. Who comments negatively on their own product??? It makes no difference what she likes...noone cares. I'm glad you found some things to buy.

thats horrible i am so sorry to hear that

but on a happy note what wonderful things did u find! :smile:

Actually it was a very good day at the outlet despite this looney response I got from one of the SA's. I bought my neice a Hampton Striped demi pouch for $79. I bought my Mom a large SOHO hobo in mahogany for $144 and I picked up the SOHO leather XL Flap bag for $159!! That bag is originally $698! :nuts: I also got an oblong scribble C scarf in grass for $39 and a blue scribble flower bandana for $29. When I get my camera back I am going to post photos. :smile: