Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I just read on another thread that there is going to be a price increase on the love bracelet this coming October?! Have you guys heard anything about this?! I really hope this isn't true...

I seriously hope not , I hope to save for a cuff and two loves and also a love or cuff for my OH but if the prices keep going up I can't ... At 400 a time on 4 pieces each time in total the increase adds 1600 each time!!

I am purchasing the cuff here in a week or two and wondered if any of you have ever had it engraved. I have the bracelet and a ring which was engraved but wondered how the engraving looked on the cuff. Thanks in advance :flowers:

Hi Everyone! Just discovered this blog site. Loved reading the earlier posts from 2007 and 2008. Got to page 45!!!!! I was very caught up in the drama of phillyfan and can't wait to find out if she is still on this site and if she ever got her love bangle in yellow gold!!!!

I have a question for anyone here. I am trying to decide between the yellow gold with half diamonds and the platinum. I have a platinum band engagement ring with my solitaire diamond. Also as a clear winter (for those of you who follow the 12 color combos) I can wear silver and gold as the bridge between winter and spring. I recently bought a cartier tank louis and changed the leather band to black and added a deployment clasp. I'm wondering what you guys think about adding a yg half diamond on other wrist versus a platinum which I can only seem to find on ebay I don't see it on the website anymore. Thanks for letting me join in!

Hi

I would like to ask for some opinions.
I have a love bangle size 16.
I would like to get one or two more bangle to stack on it.
The one that I m currently wearing will be the first in row on my hand, for the next remaining bangle, should I get a bigger size like 17?

For those who stack your love bangles, do you buy all the same sizes?

Pls advise...

Thank u!!