Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authenticplease
I adore your assistant......so incredibly cute!

Pao9
She is tooooooo cute! She is making the typical face like, "mommy can you please take the pic already!" Lol!!

HermesNewbie
Awww! What a beautiful little girl!

Pao - so funny... I tried taking the picture 3 times and she was soo over it.

thank you all for your kind comments, she's my cutie pie :smile:

Got these today
8kv6.jpg

What a great price! I am so jealous!

I'm heading to the US next month and am looking forward to visiting NR stores because of all the great bargains you seem to find :smile:

Are the other outlet stores Last Call, Barneys (can't think of the name) and Off Saks etc the same?

What makes NR better than these other department outlet stores - are they worth going to?

View attachment 2283038View attachment 2283039

Bought these at the Potomac mills NR (haha I see two of y'all were there also! It's an amazing rack for shoes IMO)

I ended up returning them today though :/ I love them but I'm still in college and they don't really for my current life but they're SO gorgeous.

We should have had a meet-up lol!

I'm heading to the US next month and am looking forward to visiting NR stores because of all the great bargains you seem to find :smile:

Are the other outlet stores Last Call, Barneys (can't think of the name) and Off Saks etc the same?

What makes NR better than these other department outlet stores - are they worth going to?

Depending on the mall you go there may also be a Bloomingdales outlet as well.

I prefer Nordstrom Rack because I almost always find something there and the prices are good (sometimes great). I would say that Last Call is my second favorite followed by Bloomingdales. I don't even bother going to Off 5th anymore because I never find anything (other locations may be better so don't let that put you off). I've only been to the Barney's outlet a few times because it's kinda far away from me but I don't recall the prices or selection being anything special.

Where are you from and where in the US will you be visiting? :smile:

Where in the US are you going? Any particular State or Area?

I will be going to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Carlsbad and Anaheim.

Will be visiting most of the premium outlets while there and the Outkets at Orange.
Am thinking of heading to Henderson to the NR that's there. And the one near Costa Mesa (I think?) while heading to Anaheim.

Henderson is just OK. Not even close to the high end choices at MetroPoint. There's a TJMaxx across the street in Henderson that occasionally has a find or two. Have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.