Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jp_536: thank you very much for your compliment. Btw, I got a chance to try on the teal green Fleurs et Papillons de Tissus at my boutique last week. It's a rich teal with details in sepia and dark blue - I think you'll love it! It will go very well with your leather jackets! It's whimsical, and at the same time very dark and rich, like jewels. Also, surprisingly, it has a peach contrast hem.

HeidiMom, DrTr, sophieg, eagle1002us, Pegase, wt880014, TankerToad, lanit, MYH: Thank you all for your kind compliment. It's such a nice scarf! I love love the bordeaux red on it.Haven't seen such red on H scarves for a while.

MYH - I LOVE that sepia brown shade on your Boat scarf. Sepia and anthracite are my favorite H neutral colors, even much more than black and brun. I've been trying hard to resist, but your modeling photos are very enabling! I think your cw has more depth than mine :smile:.

TankerToad - You really rocked the Brazil shawl! Congrats again on your DD's wedding. May the couple have many years of happiness and health together.

Lanit - Your Legende du Poisson Corail is in a gorgeous cw! I remember a pic you posted with this scarf in your garden near the water (beach? lake?) - so dreamy! I can't wait to see it in pocket square format as well, would be so lovely!

Sophieg - Congrats on your upcoming big day. I'm sure you will be a beautiful bride on your special day!
Btw, you know, now you have yet another reason to check out the homeware section at H :biggrin:.

Scarf Addict - Love your Dominos cw, matches your red sweater well. Did you pick up anything from Fall 2013 yet? Girl, I saw some pink and red Fleurs et Papillons de Tissus that are sooo adorable!

jp_536: thank you very much for your compliment. Btw, I got a chance to try on the teal green Fleurs et Papillons de Tissus at my boutique last week. It's a rich teal with details in sepia and dark blue - I think you'll love it! It will go very well with your leather jackets! It's whimsical, and at the same time very dark and rich, like jewels. Also, surprisingly, it has a peach contrast hem.

HeidiMom, DrTr, sophieg, eagle1002us, Pegase, wt880014, TankerToad, lanit, MYH: Thank you all for your kind compliment. It's such a nice scarf! I love love the bordeaux red on it.Haven't seen such red on H scarves for a while.

MYH - I LOVE that sepia brown shade on your Boat scarf. Sepia and anthracite are my favorite H neutral colors, even much more than black and brun. I've been trying hard to resist, but your modeling photos are very enabling! I think your cw has more depth than mine :smile:.

TankerToad - You really rocked the Brazil shawl! Congrats again on your DD's wedding. May the couple have many years of happiness and health together.

Lanit - Your Legende du Poisson Corail is in a gorgeous cw! I remember a pic you posted with this scarf in your garden near the water (beach? lake?) - so dreamy! I can't wait to see it in pocket square format as well, would be so lovely!

Sophieg - Congrats on your upcoming big day. I'm sure you will be a beautiful bride on your special day!
Btw, you know, now you have yet another reason to check out the homeware section at H :biggrin:.

Scarf Addict - Love your Dominos cw, matches your red sweater well. Did you pick up anything from Fall 2013 yet? Girl, I saw some pink and red Fleurs et Papillons de Tissus that are sooo adorable!

Oh My chestnutty!! The ENABLING! Teal green, sepia, AND dark blue with a peach hem!?!?! You are SO RIGHT!! I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE it!!! How you know me so well!! :smile: I love how you KNOW us just by our scarf collections! :smile: Soon though... We shall get to meet in person when I accompany a dear friend out that way :smile:

Chestnutty- love this scarf and cw on you. I had a hard time picking only one cw! I think we'll be seeing a lot of Tous les Bateaux du Monde this week since it was such a hit. Here's a pic of mine with a lot of the border showing. I don't mind the boats so I wear it in other ways as well. I've also included the cute crustacean on the borders.

View attachment 2285279
View attachment 2285280
View attachment 2285281
View attachment 2285283
What a lovely CW of Bateaux, MYH!

The heatwave has subsided for now, so today I was able to wear my 70cm L'Effet Domino :smile:
Good to see you here again, dear Scarf Addict! In the summer, I give up on silks around my neck and pretty much only wear them as belts/sashes, but you look wonderful in your red Domino!

Congrats on your wedding up coming
Just finished up with DDs
I have her the I Like Flowers 90cm
Scarf in the cream CW from the S/S 2013 as a rememberer of her day
I think it is the perfect wedding scarf!
Good idea not to be enabled while planning a wedding ..,

Thank you to you both, dear TT and Chestnutty :blush: And thanks for the suggestion - my husband to be gets to wear an H tie on our big day, maybe I should look into a commemorative piece for myself :graucho:

My contribution to this week theme: Tous le Bateaux du Monde, aka Boat scarf :yes:
Much as I have tried to convince myself, I have to admit that I'm not a boat person and I always try to tie this scarf in ways to show more of the border :blush:.

And many lovely shellfishes, starfishes, and a crazy red crab

Chestnutty- love this scarf and cw on you. I had a hard time picking only one cw! I think we'll be seeing a lot of Tous les Bateaux du Monde this week since it was such a hit. Here's a pic of mine with a lot of the border showing. I don't mind the boats so I wear it in other ways as well. I've also included the cute crustacean on the borders.

View attachment 2285279
View attachment 2285280
View attachment 2285281
View attachment 2285283

Here's a few pics of mine
Love the orange boats - picks up
The orange of my birthday orange Birkin
Chestnutty and TankerToad, your Bateaux are made for dreaming !

Silkies - this is my favorite theme week other than Mousseline week! Here are my corral of corails for you and more to come...as I am slightly obsessed with Aquatic Life being a Pisces and all. These are from the archives and I will take some new ones when I get a break in the next day or two. Rocaille I and II, and la Legende du Poisson Corail.
lanit, I agree, this theme is one of my favourites too !

I played with mine to find a conductor : here are 2, both pink, one on the sea, one under, one pale, one bright : Feux de Route Aperçus la Nuit en Mer and Grands Fonds :

Attachments

• Feux de Route.jpg
    Feux de Route.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 555
  • Feux de Route détail.jpg
    Feux de Route détail.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 557
  • Grands Fonds.jpg
    Grands Fonds.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 556
  • Grands Fonds détail.jpg
    Grands Fonds détail.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 565
  • Feux de Route2.jpg
    Feux de Route2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 543
  • Grands Fonds2.jpg
    Grands Fonds2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 550

I played with mine to find a conductor : here are 2, both pink, one on the sea, one under, one pale, one bright : Feux de Route Aperçus la Nuit en Mer and Grands Fonds :
Anfang - your scarves are beautiful! The bright fish are my favorite, but both look gorgeous on you!

Anfang - your scarves are beautiful! The bright fish are my favorite, but both look gorgeous on you!
Thank you so much DrTr ! You're such a sweetheart :hugs:I must confess I have a special feeling for Feux de Route, but both are sea-related so I love both! I bought them in a heartbeat when issued, SS 1992 .... long time ago ! :biggrin:

I don't think I've seen Feux de Route modeled before - it's lovely on you in this soft pink, dear Anfang. And Grands Fonds is really nice in pink too!

View attachment 2285279
View attachment 2285280
View attachment 2285281
View attachment 2285283

Oh MYH, I am twins with you on this beauty and want more more more!! IMO, this scarf is the most gorgeous piece of silk art that has come along in my two year silkie life.

Sophieg: honey, congratulations upon Wedding Announcment!! :heart::woohoo::heart:

Pegase: we must get the moutard cw of this scarf and be twins. :lecture: I want a GM so badly!! Why is it not in my collection??? :pout:

Anfang: what a special scarf!! The top one with the black ship on pink sea!! Wow!! I am on a PINK crazy lately!

Attachments

• Wearing Bateaux 2013 002.jpg
    Wearing Bateaux 2013 002.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
Oh My chestnutty!! The ENABLING! Teal green, sepia, AND dark blue with a peach hem!?!?! You are SO RIGHT!! I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE it!!! How you know me so well!! :smile: I love how you KNOW us just by our scarf collections! :smile: Soon though... We shall get to meet in person when I accompany a dear friend out that way :smile:

Hahahaaa sweet jp, Chestnutty has your number. Leather jackets and all!!

Oh MYH, I am twins with you on this beauty and want more more more!! IMO, this scarf is the most gorgeous piece of silk art that has come along in my two year silkie life.

Sophieg: honey, congratulations upon Wedding Announcment!! :heart::woohoo::heart:

Pegase: we must get the moutard cw of this scarf and be twins. :lecture: I want a GM so badly!! Why is it not in my collection??? :pout:

Anfang: what a special scarf!! The top one with the black ship on pink sea!! Wow!! I am on a PINK crazy lately!
Sparklelisab - yay twins!! I love how you have worn it in your picture. Boats and borders showing. I will have to use you as my inspiration and wear it with a white top. I wear too much black. Sometimes I just get into a rut with a scarf/blouse pairing and need to see someone else's modeling pics to get out of it!

I don't think I've seen Feux de Route modeled before - it's lovely on you in this soft pink, dear Anfang. And Grands Fonds is really nice in pink too!
Thank you so much, sophieg ! I've always loved this cw of Feux de Route, even if when issued, it was not by far the most popular. Perhaps my most worn 90 ! :biggrin: And huge congrats for your wedding !

Thank you sparklelisab! I love this Feux de Route to death, and the title when said in French makes me dream : lights made out at night at sea. Oh well, it soesn't sound similar, something gets lost in translation ! :biggrin: Anyway, I deeply love this one, have always had a feeling for those white/pink/grey, this is why this shawl season sounds painful for my wallet ... Your 2nd Bateaux is heartbreaking !

Status
Not open for further replies.