Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My contribution to this week theme: Tous le Bateaux du Monde, aka Boat scarf :yes:
Much as I have tried to convince myself, I have to admit that I'm not a boat person and I always try to tie this scarf in ways to show more of the border :blush:.

And many lovely shellfishes, starfishes, and a crazy red crab

My contribution to this week theme: Tous le Bateaux du Monde, aka Boat scarf :yes:
Much as I have tried to convince myself, I have to admit that I'm not a boat person and I always try to tie this scarf in ways to show more of the border :blush:.

Gorgeous chestnutty!! It was bc of your posts of this beautiful cw previously, that I HAD to pick this cw up! And here you go again.. Looking amazin with the way it's tied! Thank goodness I already own this, otherwise, I'd be off to the store. Wouldn't be able to leave the sea creatures at the boutique! ;)

Chestnutty - this looks stunning on you! I love how you tied the scarf. I only have 1 so far, a clf, but I'm hoping for some silk for an upcoming birthday. I come to this thread for inspiration. Thanks!

I'm lurking more than posting lately, and trying to not get too enabled, I mean inspired until my wedding in October, but I just had to comment on these beauties

Chestnutty, this is lovely! This scarf didn't look good on me at all, but after seeing it on you and some of the other scarfies, I decided to get it for my mom (in the black CW). She's not much of a boat person either, but she and my dad just moved to the seashore, so I'll leave it up to her how much of the boats or the beautiful border she wants to show :smile:
Popping in with my Brazil. Sorry to disprute a theme~ but not been around much lately.
I've not been around much either, dear TT, but you look fantastic as always! Safe travels!
I came across this very intriguing colorway of Quadridge in a mousseline stole. It is a definite u-turn on my color wheel, but feels so cool and collected on. I think of beachy sea glass on the sands of oceans along with hints of lime and mint green. Mulling over about it joining the mousse stable. It is one of the few green silks I can wear, and is a wonderful neutral palette as well. Thoughts? Etoile, where are you? This one might love you too!
This is a great shade of green on you, dear lanit! And I agree that the smaller scale of the horses makes them look much better than the spooky eye in the 90 cm. I think it's a keeper!

Much as I have tried to convince myself, I have to admit that I'm not a boat person
Boat person or not you ARE a scarf person and this is just fantastic on you- the colors, the intricate pattern, the overall presentation.
Love the way you tied it here; but please don't be afraid to share the boat part of the pattern sometimes
You don't have to be a boat person to appreciate the detail of this silk ❤

I'm lurking more than posting lately, and trying to not get too enabled, I mean inspired until my wedding in October, but I just had to comment on these beauties

Chestnutty, this is lovely! This scarf didn't look good on me at all, but after seeing it on you and some of the other scarfies, I decided to get it for my mom (in the black CW). She's not much of a boat person either, but she and my dad just moved to the seashore, so I'll leave it up to her how much of the boats or the beautiful border she wants to show :smile:

I've not been around much either, dear TT, but you look fantastic as always! Safe travels!

This is a great shade of green on you, dear lanit! And I agree that the smaller scale of the horses makes them look much better than the spooky eye in the 90 cm. I think it's a keeper!
Congrats on your wedding up coming
Just finished up with DDs
I have her the I Like Flowers 90cm
Scarf in the cream CW from the S/S 2013 as a rememberer of her day
I think it is the perfect wedding scarf!
Good idea not to be enabled while planning a wedding ..,

I came across this very intriguing colorway of Quadridge in a mousseline stole. It is a definite u-turn on my color wheel, but feels so cool and collected on. I think of beachy sea glass on the sands of oceans along with hints of lime and mint green. Mulling over about it joining the mousse stable. It is one of the few green silks I can wear, and is a wonderful neutral palette as well. Thoughts? Etoile, where are you? This one might love you too!
This is a summer parfait
It is beautiful on you
Glad it is joining your mousseline stable
It deserves a place in your collection

Dear Lanit! I also am truly loving this mouss. but... if it does not sing to you.. its no use hearing to all of us begging.... ;)

Silkies,

You are all so patient with my pictures of pets and I cannot help but show you this. I just posted my Legends Armenie and today, while hanging out with my pets today, saw the same image and had to share!!

Doesn't your pet on the left has exactly the same face expression as the big horned cow from "fleur et faune du texas" ?
love her!!! (its a her, no?)

U know I love this design inmensliy! and I also love what you do with it!!! :smile:

Chestnutty- love this scarf and cw on you. I had a hard time picking only one cw! I think we'll be seeing a lot of Tous les Bateaux du Monde this week since it was such a hit. Here's a pic of mine with a lot of the border showing. I don't mind the boats so I wear it in other ways as well. I've also included the cute crustacean on the borders.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375812947.637788.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375812997.855065.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375813009.835828.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375813020.037704.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375812718.072541.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375812718.072541.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 437

Scarf & lace top look so fresh and pretty, Chesnutty!

Status
Not open for further replies.