Kellyng's collection

:faint::faint::faint:

You have such an incredible collection! Seriously had me speechless from the start with that lace Dior! Flipping through your thread was like walking through a museum. Absolutely exquisite taste and everything is just ... so romantic!! :woohoo:

But then I got to that vintage croc Gucci Lapis purse and just about DIED.

And it didn't stop there. I just adore that Ralph Lauren hooded jacket too (put that on my wishlist!) and your latest Samurai is just divine!! I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before!!

:love:

What an amazing collection Kellyng! You are a true Dior fanatic. After seeing your bags, I can't wait to add a Dior to my own collection. :biggrin: Thanks for sharing with us and inspiring me! And congratulations on your recent graduation!

Finally spring has come~~!!
Cherry blossoms in Tokyo!!

vivienne tam oriental grey coat

dior plisse samourai 1947 bag in brown

Attachments

• DSC03471.JPG
    DSC03471.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 1,003
  • DSC03475.JPG
    DSC03475.JPG
    330.9 KB · Views: 1,032
  • DSC03679.jpg
    DSC03679.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,002
Reactions: J_L33
action pics of my new member--- grey crocodile Dior Samourai 1947 in knot version
your red coat is very beautiful,
very elegant, but you might also consider using it with trousers, instead of a long drees,
it´s the kind of clothes I´d prefer to use with it, if you don´t mind if I say it, or even a dress but not so long
as for the bag, I´m not sure.
it´s beautiful for those who loves the type, but me I´d use some other younger purse, just to make some difference in the outfit
congratulations

I think the looks are just perfect, so elegant and fresh thinking - a real talent! And you have opened my eyes to a group of bags I didn't know about. Thank you!!

I have to say this is by far the most fabulous collection ever. It's not just about bags, it is art. Your taste and sense of style are just so inspiring. This is one the reasons I love TPF. All these amazing stories that go way beyond our love of bags to showcase our deep appreciation for the true art that goes into the design of these pieces. Thanks so much for sharing your collection and mod pics. Going through your thread has greatly improved my day. Big hugs. And belated congratulations on your graduation. I hope to see your designs in stores some day.

I see your love affair with texture and pattern. Beautiful photos.
hi dear~ welcome to TPF!
thanks for coming to my collection thread~! feel free to come again! :hugs:

Wow. I am in awe. Just finished looking at the entire thread. Stunning. Everything is just stunning, including you! You have beautiful taste.
bagnshoofetish,sorry for my exxxtremely late reply!!
really thanks for your sweet compliment and also thanks for your time to view this collection.
your comment means a lot to me! :hugs:
i was away for months but now i am back and will posts pics very soon!
feel free to come again!

so many diors I've never seen before! thank you for sharing!
thank you lurketylurk!! hope you enjoy this thread! have a nice day dear~!:heart:

your red coat is very beautiful,
very elegant, but you might also consider using it with trousers, instead of a long drees,
it´s the kind of clothes I´d prefer to use with it, if you don´t mind if I say it, or even a dress but not so long
as for the bag, I´m not sure.
it´s beautiful for those who loves the type, but me I´d use some other younger purse, just to make some difference in the outfit
congratulations

hi Leda! i was away for months and sorry for my exxxtremely late reply!
never mind,feel free to leave your comments!!
i understand the styling tips you mentioned and i also wear the coat with trousers sometimes.
since its graduation ceremony, so i decided to wear the pleats skirt,to make it a little formal. :smile:
as for the bag, i understand what you are talking about.
i love the way i dress. although it makes me look different from other asian girls, but i feel comfortable being myself and enjoy it! :P
at least,i am sure that i really love every fashion item i have, and decisions of buying all these items were made versus IT nor fashion trend.
but...... who know? maybe tomorrow i will start thinking of getting your purses!! :graucho:
really thanks for your time to view my thread, feel free to drop me comments again!
let me know what you think!!!