where are all the treninos?

mojito

eek someone stop me!
Apr 27, 2006
I just bought a trenino online and realized that treninos are pretty darn hard to find! Have you seen any IRL or does anyone have pics of theirs? I'm hoping I'll like mine... it wasnt cheap!!

I did a search on the forum and could only find bubblesnugs foresta, any others????

i saw an inferno one in the outlet last time i was there, and i think i remember seeing one in bloomies a long time ago, probably when citta was out... i was surprised cuz it was a lot smaller than i thought it was going to be. but then again, some people said the complete opposite!

i saw an inferno one in the outlet last time i was there, and i think i remember seeing one in bloomies a long time ago, probably when citta was out... i was surprised cuz it was a lot smaller than i thought it was going to be. but then again, some people said the complete opposite!

Length x width it's smaller than a cucciolo.....

I've never seen one IRL I don't think they get many in stock in the first place if they even do get it... I pretty sure that amore didn't have any at any of the places I went to

I'm tempted to get one but I don't know what I'd use it for or how big it is :shrugs:

that'd be awesome mojito! I have a big laptop and it doesn't fit in most things so I kinda want to get a bag for it... then again I might get a new laptop if I can next yr (looking at what I've spent on tokidoki I could've done that this past quarter :sweatdrop:)

I just had to read ur username like 6 times b/c I thought you were saying that she called you the wrong name!! :nuts: I got it now though!!

There's one on ebay

65af_1.JPG

It is kinda cute!! :graucho:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LeSportsac-Toki...0QQihZ017QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yeah i know... but it just caught me off guard.

i have to say the tokidoki money thread just made me feel SUPER guilty about buying the trenino though, EEK!