Tax refund came in!!!

aw. I can't wait for mine! I need something in Amore and I will hold on to the idea I can find something in Foresta and since that probably won't happen I can always use some of my refund for other tokidoki bags I need, I mean want. hehe.
I ordered one today from the SH outlet, and I'm waiting for an ebay auction to end as we speak!

when did you file your taxes? i wanna know when to expect mine - im getting my refund direct deposit.

but no toki for me - it's goin into my Japan fund. (ok maybe i might need some luggage for japan, my bf said I could get a trenino hehehe)

when did you file your taxes? i wanna know when to expect mine - im getting my refund direct deposit.

but no toki for me - it's goin into my Japan fund. (ok maybe i might need some luggage for japan, my bf said I could get a trenino hehehe)
It didn't seem like that long ago, but I'm Canadian so I don't know that it'll work out the same for an American. :smile:

And yes, going to Japan and getting a trenino for Japan sounds like an excellent idea! :graucho:

My tax refund was gone as soon as I got it, on bills first, Toki second. I ended up buying 4 bags and a denaro before the dust settled. I'm going to try to average one Toki purchase a month. And since I just got the Amore Zucca from Pulse, April is done:graucho:
Maybe next month, Jewelry!!!!

What kind of jewelry?? :graucho: All of a sudden I find myself addicted to Tarina Tarantino Hello Kitty stuff and I don't even like the kitty! :nuts:

Get the latte t-shirt Frogbubbles...U deserve it!! :yes:

I agree. :graucho:

And my husband brought home another minion for me today!

Did u get it?? did u did u?? Congrats on another minion. How many do u have now? :graucho:

I'm waiting for this to show up
BHK02F5Fuchsia_detail.jpg

What's wrong w/me guys??? :rolleyes: