Madison MINI Satchel in gathered twist leather (49723) REVEAL

mrop

Oct 31, 2012
First off, this bag is gorgeous! Second, it is tiny! It was smaller then I was expecting but wish it wasn't too small because it is truly adorable! Still wanted to post in case anyone is debating this color or style, it might be helpful! :smile: if you like the Saffiano mini satchel, this bag will be GREAT for you!! :smile: this color is vermilion & it is a little more orangey than I thought it would be! But I love it! Gonna get the small Madeline in gather twist vermilion instead! :smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374251966.911446.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1374251994.390650.jpg

I saw this today too and it is TDF! If it was about 2 inches wider I would have bought it. Thinking of the Madeline in this. I like the vermillion color in the twisted better than the smooth leather

I saw this today too and it is TDF! If it was about 2 inches wider I would have bought it. Thinking of the Madeline in this. I like the vermillion color in the twisted better than the smooth leather

I'm the same!! :smile: although I think I might get the black regular leather small Madeline. As I can't feasibly spend $160 more just to have twisted leather. That's a huge jump! $298 for small reg and $458 for gather twist?!? :sad: