~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

This is beautiful!!! Congrats!! What color is it and from which season? :smile:

Thanks.for the love ;) .... That's.the color ... how do i know which season it is...?? could i tell from the tag...the SA said i came during the right time because the black reds n a neutral.color had.just come.in...n that the red wasn't in smooth leather...( i prefer the textured leather).... hopefully the tag could help us (fingers crossed lol)...do any of you ladies and gents know what season my bag is ???

Attachments

• 1373121700199.jpg
    1373121700199.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,615
My new CelineImageUploadedByPurseForum1373231442.587806.jpg
I got this mini luggage at Saks yesterday. I was contemplating between the red and a mustard but I must say I loooove the red. I've received so many compliments on it already.

Last edited:
I've amassed some major Céline loot lately in a crazy frenzy of stocking up before moving to NYC this summer. The rolled pouch was 60% off, the shoes 50% off, and the silver cuff was $130 on eBay in good used condition. My bank account hates me right now. But I try not to let that bother me too much because these little things bring me so much pleasure...

The rolled clutch is really wonderful. I was underwhelmed when I first saw it in the shop for 1300 euros, but when I had a chance to snag it for such a steal, I didn't hesitate. The leather is sumptuous, and one of my favorite things about it is the super soft blush pink suede lining. Too bad the Trio doesn't have this same lining, it's much more luxurious than the fabric lining. Every time I reach inside and brush my hand against the suede, I'm reminded of the exceptional quality of this bag.

The wooden sandals are surprisingly comfortable on my feet, but I have yet to wear them outside. I think the cobbled streets of Paris will pose some problems—these may be cab-to-curb only shoes, but they are so f*cking badass who cares?
The espadrilles are super comfy, and the height of the simple while pumps is just right, not too low, not too high.

The ID bracelet is just, well... :cloud9:

View attachment 2235418

View attachment 2235419

View attachment 2235420

View attachment 2235421

View attachment 2235422

View attachment 2235423

View attachment 2235424

Wow, gorgeous items! Especially love the Espadrilles. Congrats!

2013-06-28-00-31-49_deco.jpg

Bought my first Celine Mini Luggage from Harrods on 23 Jun'13; smooth leather in Rust colour.

Beautiful!