Pictures of Your Koobas

Ok, so I have been stalking a bit and it's finally time for me to post my 1 bag and say hi! I have really enjoyed looking at all the Koobas!! Your bags rock!

My humble Kooba collection is a Paige in Raisin, got it for the color, and now am head over heels for the leather, ease of using the bag (pockets galore), and it's a workhorse!! And here she is:

paige 1.jpgpaige 2.jpgview1.jpgwearingbag.jpg

Ok, so I have been stalking a bit and it's finally time for me to post my 1 bag and say hi! I have really enjoyed looking at all the Koobas!! Your bags rock!

My humble Kooba collection is a Paige in Raisin, got it for the color, and now am head over heels for the leather, ease of using the bag (pockets galore), and it's a workhorse!! And here she is:

View attachment 163190View attachment 163191View attachment 163192View attachment 163193

OMG I just LOVE that bag!!!!!! I love the leather and the color and everything about it. May I have it please? :P

I have the Jessie in Raisin. Isn't it the coolest color? It is just unique enough and not really purple to make it a really different bag color.
Welcome Kittybag. If you hang out here much, that Paige will have a roomate.

I have the Jessie in Raisin. Isn't it the coolest color? It is just unique enough and not really purple to make it a really different bag color.
Welcome Kittybag. If you hang out here much, that Paige will have a roomate.

The color is really what did it for me!! :graucho: oh ya!! I even recently bought a Maroon (purplish) MJ bag and was worried that I bought 2 purple bags, but they are so different I can justify having them both!! I am really eye balling green bags at the moment. Wish I could find a nice green Kooba to fill that need!!;)

ok alrready posted these in the thing about the SS but i wanted to add them to the pics of your koobas too

soo here is my newest addition to my kooba family! :smile:

please excuse the giant flab arm haha :smile: I was too hot to put on long sleeves for the picture! :smile:
163-6400_IMG.jpg

164-6401_IMG.jpg

164-6403_IMG.jpg

and heres a pic with flash that shows the details but the color is way off, the pic above is the real color
164-6405_IMG.jpg

Bessie,

Thanks for posting all these pictures of your bags.

I have a favor to ask. Would it be possible to take a picture of the Paige & Elisha side by side for a size comparison? They have the same overall shape (to me), just different details. Thank you.