Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies, I'm finally back home from busy Florida and hope to have time to participate soon. It will be very enjoyable to catch up on the 70 or so pages I've missed. Hope that everyone is well and enjoying their summer scarves. :biggrin:

My one hit wonders

Courses a Chantilly by Maurice Taquoy, 1993 version

Welcome back, Aqua Queen! Youve been greatly missed! :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 784
Hello ladies, I'm finally back home from busy Florida and hope to have time to participate soon. It will be very enjoyable to catch up on the 70 or so pages I've missed. Hope that everyone is well and enjoying their summer scarves. :biggrin:

What, they don't have computers in Florida?? :giggles:

pierina, we are so happy you are back! :yahoo:Who does blue like you??? Anything new to show off??? :biggrin:

Quick pic of the scarf I'm wearing today, goes great with Gris T Kelly, not keen on this jumper I'm wearing it makes me look huge :sad: wont be wearing that again !!
Among the best cw of CSMC re-issue scarf that I've seen so far. Matched very well with your Gris T Kelly. Perfect outfit my friend!
Love Les Cannes!!! I already have 2 cws and I'd do more but have kept a little restraint. Les Cannes ties so beautifully!! :smile:. Can't wait for you mod pics! :smile:

jp_536
- I agree with you on Les Cannes. I saw the purple colorway tied on a mannequin at my boutique and I'm really impress. So classic!
Chestnutty, your scarves are glorious ! Especially love the Central Park, and Brazil for sure ! Real treasures, not less ! :love::heart:
Anfang - these are actually my wishlist. I don't own most of them, only the last three. Some like Jardins de la Nouvelle Angleterre and celery green Central Park I have been hunting and not yet found them.

Oh Dear , I am speechless :cloud9: One word : HEAVEN !
Jardins de la Nouvelle Angleterre in this colorway are on my wish list since ages :smile:
Congratulations on your Tropiques - what a beauty ! You have EXCELLENT taste Chestnutty !
Not any more excelent than your taste, my fellow hoarder. Sister with you on many designs. I saw the monochromatic Jardins de la NA on ebay.fr the other day but it didn't sing to me as much, even though I'm a blue sucker. The black/craie one is nice as well, but since I already have the sepia Central Park, I can skip on that one.

I admire your taste and sense of style so you just keep "learning" us around here!! I too forgot about Henry scarves. I just recieved a L'arbre Vie :yahoo:and then Axis Mundi!!! The best!! You are right about too many incredible designers and I really agree with your Honore comment: how her pieces look different. While I own many Faivre scarves, her recent releases all look the same to me--the only reason I didn't jump on the Unicorn scarf. To me, it is a busier Tressors and I have that. I too am NOW going to be on the lookout for Central Park. Amazing detail.
Sparklelisab - Please do post modeling pic of Abre de Vie. It's my favorite from Henry in the last two years!

Les Ameriques, all from 1992.
I have 3 cws: green, blue, navy/red
booklet info courtesy of SM1

The Ameriques ties so well Seton! Thank you fort starting the NA theme :tup:.

BritAbroad, Sophieselt, Sparklelisab - I'm glad you enjoyed my post :smooch:. Some eye candies are what we all need here, don't we!
I have been MIA dear scarfies - work has prevented me from playtime with the silks. I have been very good on my ban so far too. So no new silks to share, but a chance to bring out some summer ones from several seasons ago that I cherish. Here is Christine Henry's La Legende du Poisson - I have a few of this artist's designs. And with the rain today, I am keeping warm in my CeL shawl. So glad I got this colorway - it cheers me up on a gloomy day.
Lanit - Noooooo I don't need any more enabling on the Turquoise CeL shawl :nogood:. Let's pretend I didn't see your post.

Oh lol silly me I thought it was Spring but I'm a newbie to the H scarfs so you'll have to excuse me & now I know why they only had 2 colours left on H.com but there both gone now, I think I might try & get another colour as I love the design :biggrin:
Enabling photos at your service, 'mam ;). I was about to tie my turquoise one the other day and saw the white pearls - had to take pic :P:

still not on "theme"... here I am, last week end, a few hundred km away from home. Just before heading back, I wanted to take a short peek at the local H store... as ever so often... it had consequences!.. ;-9
ps. in Case u r wondering, im wearing "Couvertures" pointu in pink =)
Dude I wish my waist can look as lean as yours.
Haha, I'm on the same fate. My local boutique is 10 minutes from my house. Needless to say, I'm there almost every Saturday morning in lieu of my morning exercise :biggrin:.

I'm sure I am not on theme. These pics aren't even from this week. Wore this last week and hadn't had a chance to post. Wa'Ko-Ni, which is another one I did not like AT ALL. But after months and months.. I decided the powerful look to this woman was too alluring to not "collect". Lol ;.. And to know that she's hiding in my scarf when it's tied is a bit of irony for me... :smile: Similar to the powerful tiger in Tigre du Bengale :smile:.. Only I and other H scarfies know they're there :smile:
Wa'Ko-Ni - I have the purple colorway. I agree - it's too beautiful to pass. I once wore it in some way that the princess's eyes were shown, but it's a bit freaky so I tied away, LOL.

Last edited:
I have Les Amériques, too, a special issue to help American Hospital of Neuilly, but maybe too similar. So here is my contribution for this week's theme : CS GM Cosmogonie Apache !

Attachments

• photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 679
BritAbroad, Sophieselt, Sparklelisab - I'm glad you enjoyed my post :smooch:. Some eye candies are what we all need here, don't we!

Lanit - Noooooo I don't need any more enabling on the Turquoise CeL shawl :nogood:. Let's pretend I didn't see your post.

Enabling photos at your service, 'mam ;). I was about to tie my turquoise one the other day and saw the white pearls - had to take pic :P:

Dude I wish my waist can look as lean as yours.
Haha, I'm on the same fate. My local boutique is 10 minutes from my house. Needless to say, I'm there almost every Saturday morning in lieu of my morning exercise :biggrin:.

Wa'Ko-Ni - I have the purple colorway. I agree - it's too beautiful to pass. I once wore it in some way that the princess's eyes were shown, but it's a bit freaky so I tied away, LOL.

OMG that is stunning, I need that colour, do you have the colour code, thanks for more enabling lol x

--The colors are incredible in that scarf! I love it!!

thx and I really like the scarf necklace look on you :smile:

I have Les Amériques, too, a special issue to help American Hospital of Neuilly, but maybe too similar. So here is my contribution for this week's theme : CS GM Cosmogonie Apache !

I never get tired of looking at Ameriques, would love to see yours.:graucho:

Chestnutty - thx for your sweet words.

Hi everyone!! MIA again, and we have headed into another week:

30 June The New World: Scarves about North America to celebrate US Independence Day

Gangs of company have kept me out of scarf world, and I don't know WHAT I have for this one; there must be something...

About the best I have done this week is a visual feast.

Hermesick, I love Toutsy too, and have "Au Son..." in 3 CWs (keep thinking about cutting it down to two, but I can't decide to do it.

So many beautiful scarves!!

Status
Not open for further replies.