What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

I've had these earrings for a while, however, I don't wear them a lot for I think that they are to flashy. But, I am stepping out of my comfort zone and is wearing them more often. I think I've posted a picture before. There princess cut, 2.0 carat in 14k white gold VS1 and grade H in color.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,052
I've had these earrings for a while, however, I don't wear them a lot for I think that they are to flashy. But, I am stepping out of my comfort zone and is wearing them more often. I think I've posted a picture before. There princess cut, 2.0 carat in 14k white gold VS1 and grade H in color.

These are beautiful; would love to see a modeling shot! Where are they from if you don't mind me asking?

These are beautiful; would love to see a modeling shot! Where are they from if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you!

And no, I don't mind you asking where they came from.

My hubby purchased them in Los Angeles at the Jewelry District in Downtown Los Angeles a few years ago. You really can get great deals there.

I will take a modeling picture for you later today ( I'm at work ;) )

Thank you!

And no, I don't mind you asking where they came from.

My hubby purchased them in Los Angeles at the Jewelry District in Downtown Los Angeles a few years ago. You really can get great deals there.

I will take a modeling picture for you later today ( I'm at work ;) )

Where is the jewelry district in LA? I've always wanted to visit CA but haven't had the chance yet--when I go I'm definitely going to make a trip over to the JD now!

Where is the jewelry district in LA? I've always wanted to visit CA but haven't had the chance yet--when I go I'm definitely going to make a trip over to the JD now!

Once you go, you will never be the same. The LA jewerly district is located downtown Los Angeles between 5th -7th street on Broadway and Hill streets( Not to far from the Staple Center ) There are some stores you can just walk in and for expensive jewerly, there are locations that are more secure

Trust me, when you go, you will never purchase jewerly any where else :smile:

Today I'm wearing:

Ears: Diamond studs

Neck: Tiffany mini bow pendant in RG

Left hand/wrist: Cartier Love cuff in YG, wedding set

Right hand/wrist: Tag Aquaracer with MOP face/diamonds, Cartier Trinity ring

Once you go, you will never be the same. The LA jewerly district is located downtown Los Angeles between 5th -7th street on Broadway and Hill streets( Not to far from the Staple Center ) There are some stores you can just walk in and for expensive jewerly, there are locations that are more secure

Trust me, when you go, you will never purchase jewerly any where else :smile:

How are the prices versus quality? I really need to go now!