What did you buy during the sale?

I finally pulled the trigger and got this from the NM sale. It's the only place I have seen the medium sukey boston bag in black. I can't wait to wear it out so far i've just left it in it's box . :biggrin:

Lovely! But she needs to be seen by the world too, so make sure she gets out of her box soon lol 😄

Susiemoo congrats on your anniversary, I wish you many happy years in your adopted country and many more additions to your Gucci and Tiffany collections. Just adore that pink tan, such a gorgeous color!

Lovely! But she needs to be seen by the world too, so make sure she gets out of her box soon lol 😄

Susiemoo congrats on your anniversary, I wish you many happy years in your adopted country and many more additions to your Gucci and Tiffany collections. Just adore that pink tan, such a gorgeous color!
Thank you GG-007 :hugs:

Reveal coming up below. :love:

I don't own a Gucci... but would like to change that! I've been looking at the Star Boston bag on sale. I love the style..and satchels. Thoughts on this being a good first Gucci?

I think that would be great for a first gucci. They are very durable, and stiff compared to the original web design with canvas like material. So it's more practical easy to keep clean and holds its shape well. So I think it would be a great choice :smile: