Look what I scored at Saks sale

GemsBerry

O.G.
Nov 10, 2011
Sales were unexpectedly amazing this Memorial day (is it indication that retailers are struggling?). Anyway I was trying to locate Marcie in plum, it never went on sale in Chloe boutique and Barneys but I found oldie but goodie - medium Marcie in cocoa online at Saks. Not without piece of drama (I couldn't get order confirmation for 3 days, while other shoppers' orders were shipped the same day) I got it shipped. And I love it!
I have two Marcie crossbody, one medium hobo, two Elsies but this is my first Marcie satchel!
Thank you fellow tPHs who posted their cocoa Marcies, I was confident that colour is exactly what I want (saturated burgundy in fact, I don't know why it's called cocoa).

Attachments

• chloe3.jpg
    chloe3.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,686
  • chloe6.jpg
    chloe6.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,713
  • chloe4.jpg
    chloe4.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 1,680
  • chloe8.jpg
    chloe8.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,672
  • chloe7.jpg
    chloe7.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,677
Sales were unexpectedly amazing this Memorial day (is it indication that retailers are struggling?). Anyway I was trying to locate Marcie in plum, it never went on sale in Chloe boutique and Barneys but I found oldie but goodie - medium Marcie in cocoa online at Saks. Not without piece of drama (I couldn't get order confirmation for 3 days, while other shoppers' orders were shipped the same day) I got it shipped. And I love it!
I have two Marcie crossbody, one medium hobo, two Elsies but this is my first Marcie satchel!
Thank you fellow tPHs who posted their cocoa Marcies, I was confident that colour is exactly what I want (saturated burgundy in fact, I don't know why it's called cocoa).
Love your Marcie! That's really a beautiful color! Enjoy : )

congrats....that's a very rich color!

Thank you Shoegal, it looks even redder in daylight:smile:

Gorgeous! How do Marcies look so casually chic?!! Love them and Cocoa is stunning!

Cupcake, thank you. Originally your plum Marcie was in my mind!:graucho::drool: But I'm bonding with this Marcie in cocoa, and handles are actually comfortable on my shoulder.

Love your Marcie! That's really a beautiful color! Enjoy : )

Thank you, Designerhbgirl! :flowers:

congrats the color is beautiful!!!

Thank you, Guava!:smile:

Beautiful! Congrats!!!

Thank you MaliaNia!:flowers:

Gorgeous! I'm waiting on my sale item to arrive too yay!

NikkNak, thank you. What did you get?;)

Gorgeous color. And I love that leather. Congrats!

Thank you, Ladybug! Choe leather never fails :yes:

Ooh, I like. I need some coco in my life. :loveeyes: Congratulations on buying this beauty. :woohoo:

Thank you, SweetDaisy05. All year around colour, nice accent with Summer whites and nides.:cool:

I got the marcie medium hobo in hollyberry! They were out at all the stores near me so I had to order it from another store. I so hope it gets here soon! I wanted the satchel but I couldn't find one in a color I didn't have in another bag. Next sale!

Congrads! Beautiful color! I do love the lush Chloe leather!

I also think Saks has pretty great sale this year, especially in handbags, I got this Large satchel in Hollyberry, thinking it would be too red and too bright, turns out it is just the right shade of color splash I was looking for!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,374
I got the marcie medium hobo in hollyberry! They were out at all the stores near me so I had to order it from another store. I so hope it gets here soon! I wanted the satchel but I couldn't find one in a color I didn't have in another bag. Next sale!

Congrats NikkNak! Medium hobo is a great bag, I love mine in coral. Hollyberry is hot for Summer. Any chance for pics?

Omg, that is one Gorgeous bag, and drooling over the color. Love it. Congrats.

Thank you, Yellowbernie. Plum Marcie on Barneys site looks very close to it, yet it's not on sale.

Congrads! Beautiful color! I do love the lush Chloe leather!
I also think Saks has pretty great sale this year, especially in handbags, I got this Large satchel in Hollyberry, thinking it would be too red and too bright, turns out it is just the right shade of color splash I was looking for!

Couture_CL, yours is beuaty, so cheering up colour! and double score when it's great deal;)

PS Hollyberry is trending:smile: