The Cathy Waterman Thread

Great idea for a thread!! I love, love, love Cathy Waterman. Unfortunately, the only jewelry store near me that carried it, dropped it a couple of years ago. They said that due to the delicate nature of her works, that they had issues with the jewelry not wearing well.

I have 3 pairs of her earrings that I love! I'll dig them out and post pictures later!
I have always wondered about how delicate her pieces are....I had a feeling that they would not wear well. But they look like works of art. I just love looking at them.

Hiii!! I am bumping this thread up. I have a question. My mom and I were looking at rings cause she wants an idea of what I want (I am guessing the bf is about to ask) and I fell in love with this Cathy Waterman ring. Now, the SA said I can have it not blackened to look more polished. I dont want her ordering a ring and then I dont like it. I love this ring and wouldnt mind keeping it as it is. But I am curious as to how it would look. Do you think this ring will look even better if it was not blackened?

Attachments

• 1369964213534.jpg
    1369964213534.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 1369964225492.jpg
    1369964225492.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 341
Hiii!! I am bumping this thread up. I have a question. My mom and I were looking at rings cause she wants an idea of what I want (I am guessing the bf is about to ask) and I fell in love with this Cathy Waterman ring. Now, the SA said I can have it not blackened to look more polished. I dont want her ordering a ring and then I dont like it. I love this ring and wouldnt mind keeping it as it is. But I am curious as to how it would look. Do you think this ring will look even better if it was not blackened?

OMG! That's gorgeous as is! I love Cathy Waterman. I prefer the blackened look to the polished look.

It must not be on Ylang anymore, my bad! I do remember seeing a polished version of that ring somewhere and it was gorgeous but I like the blackened one just because it makes it look more like an heirloom to me!

It's CW though, I honestly don't think you can go wrong!