My First Balenciaga bag

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
So this is my first Balenciaga bag and I ended up choosing the First. I did a lot of research on Balenciaga bags...options options options :panic: I got the impression most ladies like the City bag but for me it was just too big as I carry very little in my bag. So for me the First was the perfect bag...not too big...not too small.

Here is my Classic Golden Pearly First in Bronze. I love the thicker, substantial goat leather. I know it looks black here but in brighter light it's a beautiful subtle metallic kind of pewter color. For me it's an alternative to black and a great neutral :tender:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 2,743
Thinking of a holiday goat leather with gold hardware too! This is very pretty color how do you like the leather? Is the leather comfy or is it too stiff? You must post more picture of this beauty...

So this is my first Balenciaga bag and I ended up choosing the First. I did a lot of research on Balenciaga bags...options options options :panic: I got the impression most ladies like the City bag but for me it was just too big as I carry very little in my bag. So for me the First was the perfect bag...not too big...not too small.

Here is my Classic Golden Pearly First in Bronze. I love the thicker, substantial goat leather. I know it looks black here but in brighter light it's a beautiful subtle metallic kind of pewter color. For me it's an alternative to black and a great neutral :tender:
Stunning, fantastic choice. My first Bal was also a chevre and I love the thicker, more structured shape. Awesome color choice too.

Thinking of a holiday goat leather with gold hardware too! This is very pretty color how do you like the leather? Is the leather comfy or is it too stiff? You must post more picture of this beauty...
I really love the leather. I'm not a fan of the super soft puddle of the Bal lamb leather...I know, shoot me:giggles: The goat leather is still soft but thicker with more texture. In the picture it's brand new so I'm sure it will continue to soften up. It's not stiff at all.