Price increase question.

ItsMyWorld

Dec 28, 2006
I looked so if I missed a new post, Im sorry! I know there was the rumored increase that would start today so I was wondering if anyone knows what the new prices on the flaps and ST would be... I should say confirmed new prices. TIA for any info.

My SA called me today telling me there was an increase today of either 5% or 7%.......sorry, I don'tknow the new prices on the flaps...just call up any Chanel store and ask.

I can't believe they did another increase so quickly!!!!

Hmm, I called the Chanel boutique at the Wynn and the SA told me it was just the Timeless CC totes that were increased today. He told me the flaps are still the same. I asked him to check the Jumbo Caviar (which I'm waitlisted for in the new red) and it is still $2250. Phew! :yahoo:

Hmm, I called the Chanel boutique at the Wynn and the SA told me it was just the Timeless CC totes that were increased today. He told me the flaps are still the same. I asked him to check the Jumbo Caviar (which I'm waitlisted for in the new red) and it is still $2250. Phew! :yahoo:

I could kiss you, the Chanel SA and my SA! I got the same news so hopefully it stays that way for awhile! DH has me on a ban and so I hope that it stays for @ least a month. I want the jumbo black caviar. :yahoo: