Wildlife Sightings - SF

thereallouis

Sep 13, 2006
Mods, If this is not in the right place, please move.

I was just wondering if anyone was in Cafe Mocca on Maidenway lane this afternoon. I saw TWO Birkins and a Kelly. I made eye contact with all three ladies. Funny thing is, Hermes was closed.

Is Hermes always closed on Sundays or is it some special day?!

Cheers! :yes:

No Hermes is not open on Sundays...i think the only exception is Las Vegas...but I may be mistaken....isn't Maiden Lane the street with the Diptyque and the FLW building? And isn't H like 7 stores away?
ooooooh Louis you are lucky to be in SF.......
but it wasn't me............

I bet it was one of our ladies! We really need a secret code/password/phrase or something so if you suspect it's another PFer, you can ask without making a fool of yourself.... hmmm.....

lol - the ladies were probably wondering why you were staring at their purses.

no offense but i hardly blame them. i'm used to other women checking out my handbags. otherwise you never know what the guy's intentions are... especially these days.

unless they're either skillfully trained by a TPF member or play for the "other" team...

Well the lady with the Black Birkin...I made eye contact with her and then to the purse..and then back to her. I totally like nonchalantly whipped out the Ulysees and starting writing something.

Well SoCal..since you asked.. I'm going to an underwear party this weekend and picked up a pair of Burberry boxers and matching socks. Expensive outfit for a party but I'll look hot!

Well the lady with the Black Birkin...I made eye contact with her and then to the purse..and then back to her. I totally like nonchalantly whipped out the Ulysees and starting writing something.

Well SoCal..since you asked.. I'm going to an underwear party this weekend and picked up a pair of Burberry boxers and matching socks. Expensive outfit for a party but I'll look hot!

What ever happened to toga parties? I can go as Atia and you can go as Octavian!