Asian Nose Job 3

Just don't have ridiculously high expectations and you'll be fine. I was kind of surprised that so many were lamenting about having a hard nose and being unable to play certain sports. My life hasn't changed except it's much more fun when you're more attractive lol. Yes, at VIP

I heard so many good reviews about VIP. Would you mind sharing the price? Rib is what I'm thinking of right now after getting my crap piece of implant out...... Soon.

I am looking to make a BIG change to my nose. I do not want anything close to my "natural" nose and I don't even care if my new nose looks fake because my natural nose is wide and flat. I hate having ugly nose. I have communicated with Wonjin and Oz so far. Which would you recommend for the most difference? I do not want to waste my money only to have minor results.

If you pm me your e-mail, I can send you some B&A pics. User kisskissbang wrote a blog about her experience at JW too. Just read the previous posts on this thread and you will find what you are looking for.
I am going to seoul in end of march..do ineed to bring any warm clothing too??march is still winter right??I know nothing about 4 season country n have never been abroad before

Okay I have validated myself that it is shifting (not over thinking) plus since this issue has buggered me, I've done extensive research and confirmed that THAT SILICONE MUST COME OUT SOONER OR LATER! Thus regardless of it really shifting or not, I've decided to take it out.

Now the problem is, revision rhinoplasty. I don't know where to go back to the surgeon in Shanghai (Hua Mei in Pudong) or extend a week of my Korea trip in September to get it done there (I have a trip planned originally just for traveling, guess I'll have to stay longer). Does anyone know if appointments and bookings are required prior to surgery? How early should I be making my appointment?

Also anyone out there knows which surgeon in Korea is exceptional for revision rhinoplasty? I'm only 20 lol I have a big future ahead of me I don't want to live with a permanently damaged nose.... :sad:

historically june is one of the most busiest month for doing such procedures.u might wanna start emailing the clinics which you are interested in.

I am still unable to send pm right now as I have only contribute 7 posts..should I just write my email here??

Sure, or you can always wait until you contributed 10 posts. You're nearly there anyway. End of March to mid-April was still cold for me, I come from a tropical country. The temperature ranged from 5 degrees to 15 degrees if I remember correctly. I wore a Uniqlo heat-tech long-sleeved shirt, a sweater, a knitted top, a leather jacket and sometimes topped off with a coat or windbreaker. That's just me but you get the gist.

i'm wanna do rhinoplasty in korea, as i feel that my nose bridge is a little low, and my alars are quite wide. i am very scared of putting silicon/goretex/foreign materials into my nose because of the possible side effects and also having to change the implant in future, so i am just thinking of doing alar reduction alone.
But i'm afraid that it will be weird..

Has anyone done only alar reduction??

Sure, or you can always wait until you contributed 10 posts. You're nearly there anyway. End of March to mid-April was still cold for me, I come from a tropical country. The temperature ranged from 5 degrees to 15 degrees if I remember correctly. I wore a Uniqlo heat-tech long-sleeved shirt, a sweater, a knitted top, a leather jacket and sometimes topped off with a coat or windbreaker. That's just me but you get the gist.
Wow!that sure is a lot..never imagine it takes that lots of clothes in winter..what about shoes??

Okay I have validated myself that it is shifting (not over thinking) plus since this issue has buggered me, I've done extensive research and confirmed that THAT SILICONE MUST COME OUT SOONER OR LATER! Thus regardless of it really shifting or not, I've decided to take it out.

Now the problem is, revision rhinoplasty. I don't know where to go back to the surgeon in Shanghai (Hua Mei in Pudong) or extend a week of my Korea trip in September to get it done there (I have a trip planned originally just for traveling, guess I'll have to stay longer). Does anyone know if appointments and bookings are required prior to surgery? How early should I be making my appointment?

Also anyone out there knows which surgeon in Korea is exceptional for revision rhinoplasty? I'm only 20 lol I have a big future ahead of me I don't want to live with a permanently damaged nose.... :sad:
Awwww, that's too bad to hear. Have you contacted the surgeon who did your surgery? Maybe they can help you since he performed it. There are a lot of clinics in korea and you can find a few of them mentioned here like pitangui, dream, and jw among others. But I don't think that there are clinics who "specialize" in revisional surgeries. That would all have to depend on the skill and experience of the doctor and how comfortable he is meddling in because I think that the original surgeon will loose all liabilities if a second doctor comes in. If you can contact him first, then that would be better.

Appointments/bookings depend on the clinic. Some are too busy to accept walk-in patients while some do. There are those who prioritize foreigners and find a slot for their surgery a day or two after consultation, while there are those who wont. Just send emails to the clinics you find are interested in and wait for their reply. Or you can just take your chances and drop by their clinic when you get to korea.

i'm wanna do rhinoplasty in korea, as i feel that my nose bridge is a little low, and my alars are quite wide. i am very scared of putting silicon/goretex/foreign materials into my nose because of the possible side effects and also having to change the implant in future, so i am just thinking of doing alar reduction alone.
But i'm afraid that it will be weird..

Has anyone done only alar reduction??
Have you considered rib implants? They are technically safer since it is harvested from your own body. Silicon is safe too use too and the prevalence of complications aren't as high as you think it is. Why do think it would be weird? There are some people with a wide nose and "perfect" bridge and they would presumably just get an alar resection. What is the shape of your nose if you don't mind me asking?

I am looking to make a BIG change to my nose. I do not want anything close to my "natural" nose and I don't even care if my new nose looks fake because my natural nose is wide and flat. I hate having ugly nose. I have communicated with Wonjin and Oz so far. Which would you recommend for the most difference? I do not want to waste my money only to have minor results.
Actually, all clinics will be able to do what you want if you set criteria like that. :biggrin: If you are going to spend money, then why not spend it on something that will make you look beautiful by enhancing your facial features and not just for the sake of having surgery. Might as well consider which nose will most likely look good at you and determine the right angles and proportions instead of randomly picking up some nose right?

Wow!that sure is a lot..never imagine it takes that lots of clothes in winter..what about shoes??

I wore two layers for legs. Either 2 pairs of thick cotton leggings or a pair of thin leggings under skinny jeans. Thankfully, I brought along a pair of padded waterproof sneakers. They were comfortable and I walked a lot. Didn't have to worry about rainy weather as well.

I remember having BK on my list a few months ago. They did reply fairly quickly but not as quick as the others. But after reading some of the reviews here and on some other forums, I decided to cross them out. If your gf recommended it, then might as well take her word for it, but i would not have paid the deposit right away. Anyway, rumors are just rumors and we don't really know if any of them are true. Keep us posted! Good luck!
Lesson learnt: to do more research.

Am trying to see if i can get my deposit back..

If you paid by credit card, can't you try canceling it? If nothing else works, try your best to get the director for your surgery. My Korean friend used to work with Grand skin centre for nearly a decade and told me Dr Kim is reputable for his skills. It's just that there are too many junior doctors at BK who are not under strict supervision.

I'm having the same problem except I don't have silicone, but instead I have rib cartilage. I feel fine with having a hard nose but the problem is that the nose is way too big. I'm looking for clinics that specialize in revision for rib noses but it seems hard. I emailed a few clinics and I'm waiting for their reply.

JW has replied to me saying they can do it, about $5000 and looking forward to my flight info WITHOUT even asking for my pictures.

Aone asked for pics and I send it to them. They just seem money hungry to me. I told them specifically that I only want a revision and nothing more because I am a student and have no money. The person replied telling me I have a flat fore head and low eyebrows and my inner eye area is low and suggested endo forehead and eyebrow lift, fat graft, and possibly chin augmentation (even though my chin was cut off in the pics .. )The pictures I sent her, I had bangs covering my forehead. How can she or the doctor judge it based on that when it's not even clear? Then she asked me to send her a picture without my bangs in the way so they can get a clear view and yet they already can tell I have a flat forehead? I know all clinics are working for the sake of money but when it becomes too obvious, it is a big turnoff for possible patients.

Still waiting for others to reply. Anyone know the email for regen?

Last edited:

Exactly! And don't pay right away :smile: Well good luck to you and let us know how it is going. A few people have had the same problem but have disappeared. Either that or I haven't read their post and it's covered by 10 or more pages. lol!