Diorissimo

WOW! I love this colour, especially with the leather-wrapped charms! Congratulations!

And I see the adorable Lady Dior handbag charm in your picture underneath your bag. :biggrin:

Ya, the Lady Dior handbag charm is really cute!

But quite disappointed that only the DIOR charms are wrapped with leather, not like the runway pieces.

Ya, the Lady Dior handbag charm is really cute!

But quite disappointed that only the DIOR charms are wrapped with leather, not like the runway pieces.

I agree. I would prefer the complete monotone Diorissimo with all of the hardware being wrapped. Somehow that didn't translate into retail.

Still, wrapping the charms in leather means that they won't show scratches like the metal hardware, so your bag will look brand new for a long time.

Finally I got her after waiting for almost 6 months..

Absolutely beautiful! The color is so pretty. Was at Dior today and test drove the Diorissimo in small , black with fuchsia lining with gold hardware. Hopefully it will come home with me soon before price increase.

Last edited:
I agree. I would prefer the complete monotone Diorissimo with all of the hardware being wrapped. Somehow that didn't translate into retail.
The runway styles did make it to retail. It just depends if they were ordered for the particular country and then its distribution is limited to key flagship boutiques only.