Scarves Ode to the Hermes Cashmere GM Shawls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, with the Provence shawl how do you decide what CW? I am so unsure, and CAN ONLY GET ONE......................Orange? Black? Blue? etc......................

If you want just one you have to find a colur that goes with most of your wardrope and still has the "wow-effect".
there are so many pictures here, maybe jsut compare them to the clothes you have and the bags and then make a decision?
hope this helps!!!

If you want just one you have to find a colur that goes with most of your wardrope and still has the "wow-effect".
there are so many pictures here, maybe jsut compare them to the clothes you have and the bags and then make a decision?
hope this helps!!!

I agree, if you have to pick one, pick one that goes with what you have. It should also go with your coloring. There are enough colorways that at least one should do the trick, and if you've got more than one that does, go with the one that "sings" to you!

Question, with the Provence shawl how do you decide what CW? I am so unsure, and CAN ONLY GET ONE......................Orange? Black? Blue? etc......................

I :heart::heart::heart: both of these cws but opted for the orange/red as it popped more around my face and brightened me up so much. Did you decide yet?

Attachments

• 93312-iID_6{1359481644}.jpg
    93312-iID_6{1359481644}.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 719
  • 92835-iID_1{1358965356}.jpg
    92835-iID_1{1358965356}.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 782
Status
Not open for further replies.