Sandstone pics pls?

jy81

O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
People with sandstone, mind posting them to see?
I am going crazy debating if I should get sandstone or natural....

i keep getting stuck on the idea that sandstone is a more a light brown and therefore it's not a perfect colour for summer..... and i have really tanned skin so it'll be too browny :sad:

pls help! any sandstone pics would be helpful! the more the better?

and ur opinions too if u have any

I dont own a sandstone, but IMO sandstone is not a brown tone. its more of a light caramel tone I think. I love the pictures of the sandstone bags I have seen on here so far! Good luck deciding!

I have a Sandstone PT & I can't post pics right now, because they are on the other computer then the one I am on...

However, you can see the color here: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/do-you-add-charms-your-bbags-do-you-52792-36.html in Post #526.

I would describe the color as a light caramel brown, with grey undertones? It definately isn't as bright as the bbag color "caramel", but it isn't just a flat light brown either... Tough to describe though! :P

I describe the color as dark kakhi with grey and olive undertones. From what you say above, you would probably prefer the natural. The sandstone color comes across darker IRL than in my pics.

Attachments

• sandstone.jpg
    sandstone.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 139
  • sandstone3.jpg
    sandstone3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 149
I owned naturel but have since sold it. And I just recently bought Sandstone (Work)...I quite prefer the Sandstone...it's like Taupe.

sandwork.jpg

BalenciagaSandstonefirst.jpg

I have natural and sandstone. Both are subdued, elegant colors. Not colors to wear if you are looking to add pop or excitement to your wardrobe. If you want a neutral that pops, try to find a caramel 05. I have a day bag in caramel and it looks awesome with brights and colors.

Here's pics of my sandstone city. I think you should give it a shot since it is one of my favorite colors.

What colors do you tend to wear during the summer?

Attachments

• city.jpg
    city.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 99
  • cityfront.jpg
    cityfront.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 106
  • cityback.jpg
    cityback.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 94