What nail polish are you wearing? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
KIKO 389 on my digits; Spring has Sprung!

On my toes, it is KIKO 224.
^the 389 on your fingers is a great color!

beautiful/QUOTE]
^thanks

Again, all your entries on here are beyond gorgeous aside from the parades of sandals, this one I :love:
^thank you! :hugs:

Dior Samba 794 from the BoP duo ;) 2coats, no TC (yet)
^it's fabulous! great color & finish...love the metallic super shine.

Here's some manis I've done recently :biggrin:. Here's two coats of OPI Jinx

View attachment 2144393

Here's 1 coat of Sindie Pop! Sky Sparkle over 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales the Walls

View attachment 2144397

& here's my current mani, i used two coats of Wet N Wild How I Met Your Magenta.

View attachment 2144402

Then i did some cartoon effect nail art, i used a regular black & white nail art striper & then used BL matte topcoat

View attachment 2144406

LOVE the cartoon effect nails! So creative

So pretty, I am still debating getting these, but I better or will be mad I didn't! Are they only online?

My Mani, Tried out a new Indie and though I am not sold on the formula it still turned out beautifully. this is Etsy's new seller MixinBerry with Teal me Baby 3 coats with top coat and it is a top coat eater! But talk about a glitter bomb, no digging and I actually found myself trying too put glitter back in the bottle because I had too much!!

Thank you! You should get this one, they're a very pretty duo. As much as I love this color bit the other one is so beautiful too! The only thing I'm unhappy about bc they're small bottles lol I think they're online now, I bought them from the store.

Very pretty mani! Sorry for the bad formula but this looks good to me. I hope removing this will not be a PITA.

What a great metallic! Love love love it

Thank you!

^it's fabulous! great color & finish...love the metallic super shine.

Thanks! It's shiney even if I didn't put a tc yet for the pics. Today I applied a tc bc I forgot to apply yesterday lol It looks prettier than yesterday lol

like this one

Thank you!

--------------------------

Love this color on you!

Hello ladies!! I'm back from vacation in Vegas. I used nail strips for my mani and pedi... Incoco for the hands and OPI (Skyfall collection) for the feet. Eight days later (second pic) they are still both perfect but I will probably change the mani tonight. I've already cut my nails back down.

Attachments

• VegasNails.jpg
    VegasNails.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 668
  • IncocoGrowout.jpg
    IncocoGrowout.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 633
lynnderella - bibbity bobbity blue (over lynnderella - forget you not > china glaze - liquid crystal > china glaze - rainstorm)

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/...nderella-bibbity-bobbity-blue_zpsfd006aa3.jpg

nice blue

Hello ladies!! I'm back from vacation in Vegas. I used nail strips for my mani and pedi... Incoco for the hands and OPI (Skyfall collection) for the feet. Eight days later (second pic) they are still both perfect but I will probably change the mani tonight. I've already cut my nails back down.

this is gorgeous

Flormar N008

SAM_4198.JPG

SAM_4216.JPG

SAM_4163.JPG

^you're wearing perfect vegas colors! hope you had fun.

nice blue
^thanks

Flormar N008
^fun bright pink!

lynnderella - bibbity bobbity blue (over lynnderella - forget you not > china glaze - liquid crystal > china glaze - rainstorm)

http://s568.photobucket.com/user/le...lla-bibbity-bobbity-blue_zpsfd006aa3.jpg.html
Gorgeous! I love how dark and bright this blue is.

Those strips are great! 8 days is impressive. Love the pattern on your mani.
Hope you had fun on your trip!

Flormar N008
Gorgeous pink! Perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.