I went to Barneys today - I want another twiggy!

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
and in natural I'm thinking. I held the First in my hand in white and it looked so nice (I had anthracite twiggy with me at the time earlier), but I knew it was too white.

When I got anthracite at BALny I was seriously thinking about it in natural. I liked how the dark hardware popped against the light leather. Also, I think a light off white b bag in twiggy really does look good and is a good 'non colour' that works with dark and light clothes and coats.

Thoughts? who here has it? I don't want white since its 'too white' for me.

I have the naturel twiggy....she's beautiful:

ebay045cx2.jpg
setImgWidth();

No joke F&G....that is one gorgeous bag! I LOVE it!! :drool: I love Sandstone too!

definitely natural then, i have it in the GH brief and love it! it's not too white but sort of a nice pleasing color. perfect for spring!

especially since you already have the anthracite.

No joke F&G....that is one gorgeous bag! I LOVE it!! :drool: I love Sandstone too!

Thanks Debsmith, the sandstone twiggy is on order and I should have it in about 2 weeks. It will look good with the naturel and I also have truffle.

I've always admired your caramel twiggy, that is a gorgeous colour.

Regards F&G

I don't have a twiggy in natural, but I do have a mini bowling in natural. Its a really pretty color, and I think it would be perfect in a twiggy. Its more interesting than white and it won't show dirt as well.

I don't have a twiggy in natural, but I do have a mini bowling in natural. Its a really pretty color, and I think it would be perfect in a twiggy. Its more interesting than white and it won't show dirt as well.

I agree on this!! ok I'm off now! I think I may just return this evening with one :graucho:

Yay! Post pics when you get it. I'll sit here and be kind of jealous because when I recieved my mini bowling I was kind of wishing I had gotten a twiggy in natural instead.