Your Diors in Action!

Let me enable you a bit...with this picture! It's one of the most adorable bags I've ever seen. The pinky beige and lilac tweed is to die for!

Attachments

• Dior Miss Dior pinky beige tweed w lilac 1.jpg
    Dior Miss Dior pinky beige tweed w lilac 1.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 3,174
This was the Tweed they had on display at the Dior I went to. I was pleasantly surprised how soft the tweed was but I never opened to check what color lamb skin inside

It's got pinky beige AND lilac lambskin inside. :drool::drool::drool:

Attachments

• Dior Miss Dior pinky beige tweed w lilac 3.jpg
    Dior Miss Dior pinky beige tweed w lilac 3.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 3,085
It's got pinky beige AND lilac lambskin inside. :drool::drool::drool:

Very pretty, so ladylike. Thanks for the pic. They had a few light pink Diorlings there and I saw the Milly close up in beige. It was so puffy, it reminded me of a down coat lol. I need to go back and look around better now that I know some of the names of the bags now

just back home after 4 years in Japan ~~!!

here are my last shots with cherry blossoms in Tokyo few weeks ago :biggrin:

vivienne tam oriental grey coat
dior plisse samourai 1947 bag in brown

Attachments

• DSC03471.JPG
    DSC03471.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 3,017
  • DSC03475.JPG
    DSC03475.JPG
    330.9 KB · Views: 3,026
  • DSC03679.jpg
    DSC03679.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 2,930
Yesterday in London with my scarf ( miss the city already ):shrugs:

2gt195d.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome home, Kelly! :flowers::flowers:Gorgeous photos as always, and stunning Samourai! :love:
thanks dear!!! :hugs::heart: but i only stay here for 4 months and will fly to taiwan for master course:P

Loving your modelling pics, Kellyng! You always choose such beautiful backgrounds!
thanks for your sweet compliment,joe! i'm still waiting for your mod pics!!!:graucho:

Gorgeous photos as always kelly! I looooove your dior samourai collection. So exquisite!

thanks for praising,nico!! but i had problem while trying to bring them all back to my hometown as the postal service in my country isn't good :Push: