Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helllo,
recently, I finally received my scarf rings from MaiTai and I tried out several ways to wear my favourite scarf "Parures des Maharajas".

Here I was inspired by "glamourbag" to wear my scarf as a top by adding a pearl necklace. Thank you very much for your creative idea.:smile:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Asymetrical shoulder wrap with the scarf ring:

Scarf worn as a belt over a dress:

Helllo,
recently, I finally received my scarf rings from MaiTai and I tried out several ways to wear my favourite scarf "Parures des Maharajas".

Here I was inspired by "glamourbag" to wear my scarf as a top by adding a pearl necklace. Thank you very much for your creative idea.:smile:

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!....... You wear them all so well:woohoo:

My Dear Scarfies!!!
I have been missing you enormously! Have been MIA for months!
Whenever I can I take a peek to see you and your wonderful pictures!
I have been saving this picture to share with you... I will be so bold and say it might be the first time some one posts one like this... but ... its form H and its silk!... :biggrin:
The biggest hug to you all!
your,
P.
Very dashing, indeed. Bravo!!!

Helllo,

Great ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!

Love the Kimono shawl on you, lanit, another fav print of mine. And congrats on the lovely new Galop necklace, it is FAB on you!

Thank you Ms. P ! Love your new shawls too - please do model for us soon!

still away from home but my contribute to this wk theme
Ludovicus Magnus (1963)

Beutiful, classic and wonderful to see your traveling silks too.

These aren't vintage/old, though i guess the Brazil pattern is. The scarf is 90cm Portes du Palais from a couple years ago, and the Brazil bracelet I think was introduced last fall but I just got it (yikes, another slippery slope--it's my first H enamel). I wore these together today; believe it or not, they worked--since the scarf was at neck level and the bracelet was around the wrist.

Fabulous combination LaVie! Welcome back!

My Dear Scarfies!!!
I have been missing you enormously! Have been MIA for months!
Whenever I can I take a peek to see you and your wonderful pictures!
I have been saving this picture to share with you... I will be so bold and say it might be the first time some one posts one like this... but ... its form H and its silk!... :biggrin:
The biggest hug to you all!
your,
P.

Hugs, Pegase, and you have grown your bear back! Have missed your handsome self and look at your dashing silk tie!;)

Helllo,

Most wonderful array of tying and creative apps of Maharajah sheerblonde! Welcome to the silkies thread!

Scarfie
- you look great in blue LdT- and I too have been going through some silk withdrawals. I have been focusing on a minimal look lately. I hope the weather is warming in your part of the world.

Scarfies, I wanted to show you my new mousseline--Axis Mundi!

Attachments

• Axis Mundi Mousse 2013 003.JPG
    Axis Mundi Mousse 2013 003.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 649
  • Axis Mundi Mousse 2013 005.JPG
    Axis Mundi Mousse 2013 005.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 647
  • Axis Mundi Mousse 2013 009.JPG
    Axis Mundi Mousse 2013 009.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 622
Pegase, you look wonderful and I have missed you here.

Deborah, your outfit is stylish and cool.

Sheerblonde, great scarf wearing ideas! This scarf is lovely on you. Have you been bitten by the H bug since?

Lanit, silk withdrawal??? It must be your fab Galop necklace that is taking first row. I still love my silks and get a little high from wearing scarves (silks or cash GMs).

Lisa, this Mousse is stunning on you and I know how much you love this pattern.

Helllo,

Just beautiful. The epitome of class. Very elegant.

still away from home but my contribute to this wk theme
Ludovicus Magnus (1963)

You have a way with very subtle scarves , to make them so special and elegant that the eye is drawn back to them again and again . Such a great design and I really envy you being able to make black look so interesting...

Pegase - ur looking wonderful as usual

Deborah - ur pics are golden as the sunlight

ur pics are just as inspiring, thx for sharing.

Scarfies, I wanted to show you my new mousseline--Axis Mundi!

Sparkle - I am really liking the contrast of texture with the mous and denim. Inspired!

You have a way with very subtle scarves , to make them so special and elegant that the eye is drawn back to them again and again . Such a great design and I really envy you being able to make black look so interesting...

lol, TY but I think the reason it might look interesting is bc the scarf and jacket are DARK GREEN, not black. :smile:. I only brought green scarves with me, hence why all my pics this wk are various shades of green.

eaglle, Carrelover, lanit - TY for your kind words.

I will next report for duty on Astrologie wk, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.