not a happy camper: MC white Mini Sac HL is turning YELLOW!

Okay, I LOVE this bag: it was the first one seen on the runway for the Spring-Summer 2003 show, and it's by far the blinging-est clutch that I own (I consider it to be a clutch).

It's perfect for the noncommital bag lover that I am: not too small to be completely impratical (I can get my phone, mp3 player, credit cards, and a lipstick in there), and yet, it contains all of the design elements of the larger MC bags that makes it a worthy substitute. Furthermore, it is inconspicuous.

But the damn thing is turning YELLOW around the edges!!!

AIEEE!

The second I am done with exams, I am booking my @$$ to Toronto to have the thing shipped to quality control!

gah!

*breathes deeply*

Okay, I'm done.
(Just had to vent, although any further advice would be greatly appreciated!)

: )

They need to change the red interior color so it doesnt bleed through the canvas! make it a tan or blac interior w/e so i can buy my white mc keepall lol! I refuse to if I see yellow on it! i will die!

Its a known issue with the white MC bags. Even the mc speedy does it. Contact your local s/a and see about getting it replaced.

Okay, I LOVE this bag: it was the first one seen on the runway for the Spring-Summer 2003 show, and it's by far the blinging-est clutch that I own (I consider it to be a clutch).

It's perfect for the noncommital bag lover that I am: not too small to be completely impratical (I can get my phone, mp3 player, credit cards, and a lipstick in there), and yet, it contains all of the design elements of the larger MC bags that makes it a worthy substitute. Furthermore, it is inconspicuous.

But the damn thing is turning YELLOW around the edges!!!

AIEEE!

The second I am done with exams, I am booking my @$$ to Toronto to have the thing shipped to quality control!

gah!

*breathes deeply*

Okay, I'm done.
(Just had to vent, although any further advice would be greatly appreciated!)

: )