Please Post Your April/ May Purchases Here <3

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364872513.783927.jpg

Here are my new loves!! Thanks to one tPfer who helped me find one of them!!

(MAC Daddy and MAC) I am still on a search for my mini in red. As you can see I am crazy over red!!

Last edited:
My two "new to me" RM MAMs! :biggrin: Not the best pics, because my "better" camera is off being repaired... but two rose gold lovelies!

IMG_0690_zps422e8508.jpg

IMG_0688_zps1126f98b.jpg

IMG_0686_zps3e6acbac.jpg

And because I'm more of a video gal than photo gal anyways (mainly in the LV or Bal areas - but recently was bitten by the RM bug again):

Oh my freaking god, just when I thought I would stop it with the RM madness and concentrate on saving up for more Balenciagas, LVs, and Mulberries, I end up with like, FOUR new RMs!! Two came today, the other two on their way.....siiiiggghhhhhh...what's wrong with me???!!!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364950281.673690.jpg

Parker clutch in red (think snake leather or something like that) and Miss Brynn in eggplant, looovveeeeee her!!

great bags! congrats!

My two "new to me" RM MAMs! :biggrin: Not the best pics, because my "better" camera is off being repaired... but two rose gold lovelies!

IMG_0690_zps422e8508.jpg

IMG_0688_zps1126f98b.jpg

IMG_0686_zps3e6acbac.jpg

And because I'm more of a video gal than photo gal anyways (mainly in the LV or Bal areas - but recently was bitten by the RM bug again):

your Brynn briefcase is elegant ;)

Oh my freaking god, just when I thought I would stop it with the RM madness and concentrate on saving up for more Balenciagas, LVs, and Mulberries, I end up with like, FOUR new RMs!! Two came today, the other two on their way.....siiiiggghhhhhh...what's wrong with me???!!!!!

View attachment 2125497

Parker clutch in red (think snake leather or something like that) and Miss Brynn in eggplant, looovveeeeee her!!

your wallet is cute! is it coated canvas?

This week I ordered 2 new items for spring & summer, a wallet and a bag. Wallet should be here tomorrow and hopefully the bag will be here by Saturday. So excited!

passport.jpg

moonstruck.jpg