Chloe Family Photo Album (let's see your entire collection!)

My first Paraty and probably won't be the last =D

tumblr_mjkt5hgHbf1r8pfv6o1_1280.jpg

I didn't mean to buy 2 Chloe's one right after the other, but I decided on the brown sugar Paraty, and then immediately found out about the paddy reissue and it became available at my local Barney's very shortly after.

Brown Sugar Paraty & Nut 60th Anniversay Paddington

photo (19).jpg

Last edited:
I didn't mean to buy 2 Chloe's one right after the other, but I decided on the brown sugar Paraty, and then immediately found out about the paddy reissue and it became available at my local Barney's very shortly after.

Brown Sugar Paraty & Nut 60th Anniversay Paddington

View attachment 2110543

Hi QueenLouis!

I've had my eye on the brown sugar paraty, however I'm from Australia and we have limited stock in our department store that stocks Chloe so i haven't been able to see it in real life! I was wondering if you can help me with the colour, would you say the photo you posted is an accurate photo in terms of its colour in real life? I'd probably buy online and the online photos make it look a little orange-tinged... or almost.. like a .. bad fake tan! :S

please help! i've found it hard to find photos of this colour from peoples postings so any info would be fantastic and much appreciated! THANKYOU!!

Hi QueenLouis!

I've had my eye on the brown sugar paraty, however I'm from Australia and we have limited stock in our department store that stocks Chloe so i haven't been able to see it in real life! I was wondering if you can help me with the colour, would you say the photo you posted is an accurate photo in terms of its colour in real life? I'd probably buy online and the online photos make it look a little orange-tinged... or almost.. like a .. bad fake tan! :S

please help! i've found it hard to find photos of this colour from peoples postings so any info would be fantastic and much appreciated! THANKYOU!!

I think the color is hard to capture. I'd say it has yellowish undertones. Let me post a few pics in different lighting.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365201651.332768.jpg

Hi QueenLouis!

Oops, posted too soon & couldn't add more photos.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365201749.834411.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365201776.753599.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365201819.510782.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365201851.092244.jpg