Friday the 13th!

Well, it's already 4 pm here and nothing bad has happened...so! Actually, today was a pretty good day since I got to go shopping :biggrin: (I skipped my lectures today...shhhhh!)

Hmmmmm........my husband took a fall off his racing bike this morning, spent 3 hours in hospital getting x-ray'd. He was on his way home from training and his wheel got caught in a tram track. Thankfully he's ok, just bruised and battered.

I didn't even remember it was Friday 13th!

Here is our weird Friday the 13th story:

I was running late this morning and didn't have time to make coffee & stopped at a convenience store to buy a cup. When I put the glass coffee pot back on the burner, it exploded. Luckily I was just startled, not hurt.

The freaky part is 10 minutes later when I called my SO to tell him about my Friday the 13th bad luck, he was cleaning up broken glass. He dropped a pyrex dish that shattered at almost the same instant that the coffee pot exploded on me.

it's my bf's birthday at this april 13th and when he get his car out from the parking lot, someone crashed his car, that person paid for all the damage though but the funny thing is the crasher's bday is april 14th :roflmfao: