TPF Beauty Swap Box Round 7 Reveal Thread!

I know!!! I was removing the seed/put from the avocado and normally I stick the knife in the middle of it and pull it out... Well I went to far too the left and sliced through the avocado seed an on to my thumb.... Ouchie:sad:
Posted via Mobile Device

Next time just chop the knife into the seed and twist and the seed will pop right out
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi all

I received the box and boy it's heavy!!! Lots of goodies! It's tough not having the app but I am getting the box ready to go to its next destination tomorrow. I'm out of commission tonight because I almost cut off my thumb!!! Thank goodness the knife hit bone! So mama needs some wine and painkillers :sad:

Ouch!

What did you select?
Posted via Mobile Device

Clinique mini lip shadow kit -
Mary Kay blotting sheets
Fibre lashxtend
2 Mac eyeshadows
Smashbox quad
MAC bronzer
Tarte lipgloss
Be a bombshell lipgloss
Smash of primer
Philosophy the present clear makeup
Eye cake pop
NYX blush
Buxom mini gloss
Lancôme mini mascara
Too faced gloss
Benefit Mary-Lou manizer
3 Lancôme juicy tube
Buxom gloss
Lancôme blush
Body shop eye makeup remover - had to rescue it because it was spilling ;)

Pictures to come as soon as TPF cooperates

Good morning everyone,

I have been trying to upload since last night and I have not been able to... but it shows that my picture finally made it up!!! yay!!!!!

Attachments

• Swap 001 (2).jpg
    Swap 001 (2).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 356
Good morning everyone,

I have been trying to upload since last night and I have not been able to... but it shows that my picture finally made it up!!! yay!!!!!
Those all look awesome!
Hi all - the box is on it's way to Semirose :smile: It was so much fun digging through the box... and putting it back together!:P
Maillady just dropped the box off, goodness is it heavy! I'm off to a St. Patrick's Day Party but I'll definitely go through it tomorrow and send it off on Monday!

And the box is off! Goodness, do not try and repack that thing hungover, it's a terrible idea.

And here are my picks!
B4CEEE82-98D0-4FB4-86A5-31C236FD54C4-12459-00000A19D763E11E_zpsd67911a8.jpg

Smashbox lipgloss - Luster
Smashbox lip tech - Peony
Revlon lipgloss - Supreme Sienna
Maybelline eyeliner - brown
Neutrogena moisturizer
Avon acne treatment
Lumene eye cream
Yves Rocher self tanner
Murad clarifying mask

Samples
Lavinila sunscreen
So Nude Costume National
Van Cleef & Arpels First
Clean Simply Soap
Annick Goutal Petite Cherie

Reminders!
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-beauty-bar/tpf-beauty-swap-box-round-7-sign-up-796241.html
-Try to mail within 3 business days(pm me if there is an issue)
-Do not overpack box or go crazy on tape. Post office will not accept a bulging box.
-send me tracking
-List will be emailed to you via a link.
****IMPORTANT**** If you use hotmail/msn/live you MUST add lunadust12 @ gmail.com to your contacts or it will become buried in your junk folder! You will need to delete junk emails until the link email appears on the first page to find it.
-If you are not on the list when I post it, I still need your email!

First person to pm me their address gets first dibs! There will be one box this round and I will post mailing order after I get an address to start off with!!

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!:graucho:

I have the box... but no "list"?

Also there was a little explosion of foundation.. so bye bye to the maybellene mousse foundation!

This is so much fun. I am already collecting for the next round.
I buy so much stuff that I end up being allergic too and not liking.
With spring clean up, I managed to collect bags of hair, skin care and make-up.
Amazing how much I accumulate!
Great reveals.:smile: