Amore bocces?

whiskers

Mar 9, 2007
Does anyone know where I can get an amore bocce? I saw one on ebay, but I don't like the print placement. If anyone sees any in any of the stores with ciaociao and adios, can you guys let me know which store it is in? Thanks a buuuunnnccchhh!

Does anyone know where I can get an amore bocce? I saw one on ebay, but I don't like the print placement. If anyone sees any in any of the stores with ciaociao and adios, can you guys let me know which store it is in? Thanks a buuuunnnccchhh!

There have been a bunch on eBay so if you don't like the one that is out there now, keep checking. And it is one bag that is NOT going for sky high jacked up prices.

Macy's Del Amo (Torrance,CA) has a bunch. That mall has 2 Macy's though...They only have the Bocce's at the original Macy's. The other Macy's was the old Rob-May store that they converted...they only had a small selection of Amore....good luck! :yahoo:

oh wait! ok i just read this post n you're in LUCK girlie..my friend went to pick up a bag for me at Macy's South Coast Plaza..and she was sending me pix of random bags she thought was kyoot..She showed me a bocce with Ciaociao + Adios EXACTLY centered!!! Call them! Get it!!! If u use your macy's card till this sunday u get 20% off! 714-556-0611

Attachments

• macys_scp_bocce1.jpg
    macys_scp_bocce1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 107
Yeah. I'll call South Coast tomorrow and see if it is still there *fingers crossed*. I've wanted one from the beginning, but no one seemed to carry it or had the print placement I wanted. I hope no one got it :s