Which color should I pick? (Vernis)

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
I love to have a light color vernis in houston or bedford. Would you pick Marshmallow (light pink) OR Pearl (white)??? I saw someone with a Marshmallow houston yesterday & I love it soooo much! :heart: But I have heard that the Marsahmallow will discolor & fade to a beige color. What do you think? Pearle is beautiful too! :graucho: Is Pearle been discontinue yet? Thanks!

I love to have a light color vernis in houston or bedford. Would you pick Marshmallow (light pink) OR Pearl (white)??? I saw someone with a Marshmallow houston yesterday & I love it soooo much! :heart: But I have heard that the Marsahmallow will discolor & fade to a beige color. What do you think? Pearle is beautiful too! :graucho: Is Pearle been discontinue yet? Thanks!
pearl bedford would be :drool:

I was in Saks over the weekend and there was this tall, slim, beautiful asian woman with a Pearl Bedford. It looked so amazing on her. All she had on were jeans, a white tank, and some espadrilles. Very chic and classy. It's amazing how a bag can really pull an outfit together.

Okay sorry for the short story. I vote for Pearl. :smile:

i vote for the perle. my friend has 2 of the marshmallow bags and a wallet. all have been discolored and it's probably her fault for not taking care of them better but they are stained now. overall, i think the perle is a nice clean color to go w/ everything. hope you get one soon!

i vote for the perle. my friend has 2 of the marshmallow bags and a wallet. all have been discolored and it's probably her fault for not taking care of them better but they are stained now. overall, i think the perle is a nice clean color to go w/ everything. hope you get one soon!

Nakolulu: Now, I am scared to get Marshmallow. :wtf:

i have a Marshmallow and a Perle Bedford, and i think i prefer the Marshmallow. it's such a pretty color, and it's harder to come by than the Perle, so get that first :yes:

I dunno. I've been reading accounts here about discolouration of vernis, and some think it might occur more with the earlier batches of vernis items.

If that is true, since Perle was produced later than the Marshmellow, I guess Perle would be less inclined to discolour???