Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Status
Not open for further replies.
white feeling again...

So fresh, I love this pairing, sissy!

Summer silk twill 140 and black birkin 35 togo:

024_zpsd4724c06.jpg

How luxe is this?! Just gorgeous, pepsi!

Today outside still very wintery weather, but yellow scarf brings me sunshine. ;)
(Jaune Parures des Maharajas, Miss B, Acne Comet pony hair ankle boots and feather brooch)

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 951
Thank you hermesdaisuki, chincac, BritAbroad, plumtree, madameM. :hugs:

Great minds think alike, sissy!!! :ghi5:

be79b08d-4576-4ca7-b09f-1949ac7cca39.jpg

Hi twin!! Beautiful. :smile::heart:

Today outside still very wintery weather, but yellow scarf brings me sunshine. ;)
(Jaune Parures des Maharajas, Miss B, Acne Comet pony hair ankle boots and feather brooch)

I usually think that parure is a bit heavy design but in this color is so freshly pretty!
Major congrats. Love all in this pic!

Let me try to do a neutral one!:hbeat:
Havane B with H Opera chocolate gloves and H plain color block cashmere shawl from 5.6 yrs ago and a warm fox collar from J mendel.

And going back to my colorful combo. Tosca Toolbox with Au Fil Du Shawl.:hbeat:

Alright, last colorful group for today before I overstay my welcome:P. Pique Shawl with various bags...geranium, parme and rose shocking.:hbeat:

have a lovely day ahead everyone!!!:heart:

OMG dear....i'm just catching up...and running out of breath, and positively dizzy, and my heart is skipping beats. See what you've done to me! :love: :nuts:

I've been playing around with my greens for spring.

Vintage vert olive ostrich Faco clutch, with Guepards T shirt scarf, caiman CDC, soufre Bastia (love this colour) and pelouse post it note case.

chincac, added the soufre in this pic for you. This is epsom not chevre, I'm afraid!

Vert fonce courchevel Jige, Kilim, caiman and amethyst gator CDCs.

And finally, back to my more usual blues: blue tempete gator Constance long wallet, Couvertures et Tenues scarf, graphite and blue roi CDCs.

Geez woman, between you and hermesdaisuki i feel like i've been run over by a train. Totally unable to breathe. Dying here.... that caiman gator CDC is killing me. Just killing me.

Thanks all. The couvertures et tenue is just so neutral and versatile. I'm almost kicking myself for not discovering this sooner!

Here it is again with etoupe and ombre lizard

View attachment 2100016

This thread is racing ahead of me—so many glorious combinations. When I finally got the chance tonight to look through the past 10+, I was gasping. Ombre lizard, the clear verts, the reds!

This is for Hermesdaisuki—as Lanit said, I recently acquired one (have been waiting for a couple years now to find "the" one). I snapped this pic this weekend for an upcoming post:

Black Chamonix Rugby with Imprinteur Fou (in cotton and silk) and some Clergerie wedges.

oh guys, i'm pretty much dead, dying and your lovely pics aren't really helping to resurrect me. i keep fallnig to the ground in deep faints of breathlessness. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.