Post your newest shoe purchases here!

Hi Ladies

I am so sorry that I cannot take a modelling shot at the moment. My mirror as you see as the background of the shoe is not big enough to capture the whole picture. I have to wait until this weekend when my friend visits me and I can ask her to take a photo for me..

The heel is slightly higher than the normal rockstud kitten heel, but still lower than the high heel. It is so comfy when I try it.

But so far, here is the detail of this shoe.. I will try to take more shots soon.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 898
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 905
These leather Chanel espadrilles!

IMG_2794.JPG

IMG_2795.JPG

IMG_2798.JPG

These are cute! If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me how much these were? I've only seen the canvas version.

Hi Ladies

I am so sorry that I cannot take a modelling shot at the moment. My mirror as you see as the background of the shoe is not big enough to capture the whole picture. I have to wait until this weekend when my friend visits me and I can ask her to take a photo for me..

The heel is slightly higher than the normal rockstud kitten heel, but still lower than the high heel. It is so comfy when I try it.

But so far, here is the detail of this shoe.. I will try to take more shots soon.

They re lovely!

Those look so soft and comfy! Very nice!

I love these! I have the denim ones and had to order a size up. Do these fit true to size? And how much were they?

These are cute! If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me how much these were? I've only seen the canvas version.

Thanks ladies! They aren't true to size, you should take one (or maybe two) size bigger. And they are 370 euros.