Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

I'm sorry ladies I'm posting more pics of the Orange...... Love this colour so much & its needed here in grey old England where the sun rarely shines :sad:

A2FA6EE7-238B-40C2-91AC-0E121758A42E-168-0000010D26BAC8A2_zps6439b553.jpg
Great choice of colour!

I love this thread because it is so helpful for those who are wanting to know what a particular bag looks like when carried.

It's not the best picture, but it should help for those wanting to know what a medium Nightingale looks like when carried. I usually carry it over my shoulder, very comfortable and stays put, but it is very comfortable over the arm and, as the photo shows, I do carry it from time to time this way.

So, this is my baby....

Attachments

• gale 1.jpg
    gale 1.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 2,808
Would you be so nice to tell me the size of your Nigtingale?
Many thanks,
Have a nice day!

Medium goat skin Nightingale, worn three ways.

I was unsure about the shoulder strap when I started looking at Nightingales earlier this year, but it is very easy to carry. The top half of the bag naturally wants to slouch over, so the short handles stay out of the way.

1349885898.jpg

1349885752.jpg

1349885737.jpg

Which size it is? Many thnaks in advance.
So beautiful.

I love this thread because it is so helpful for those who are wanting to know what a particular bag looks like when carried.

It's not the best picture, but it should help for those wanting to know what a medium Nightingale looks like when carried. I usually carry it over my shoulder, very comfortable and stays put, but it is very comfortable over the arm and, as the photo shows, I do carry it from time to time this way.

So, this is my baby....