**How do you stand the wait?**

ChenChen

O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
OMG... I'm so happy I'm on the waitlist for the Miroir Lockits :nuts: (hopefully I'll get my greedy little hands on a gold AND silver... have to be extra nice to my SA LOL), but I don't know how I can stand waiting until JULY!

I find myself needing, WANTING to stop by the LV boutique at least once every week, and with my hectic schedule these days, that means giving up something that *should* be higher up on the priority list! :Push:

How do YOU stand the wait??? :P

oh don't even get me started I'm not too bad until it's due like the patchwork denim! Where is my speedy!!! I am now calling every day as it's still not here, I know it doesn't make it come any quicker but seriously WHERE IS MY SPEEDY??!! :cursing:

You girls are so funny. I am able to stand the wait b/c I barely have any money now that I am school..lol. But I always feel anxious like that when I am waiting for bday and christmas presents and it is rough. Not a fan of the wait!! One good thing - once you get it after a long wait, its much more enjoyable!!

I am doing it by telling myself that there is no need to hurry, the Azur is becoming a permanent part of the collection. (It's not working too well, as I went to LV yesterday to inquire about the waitlist!)

i don't stand it! infact this is how bad it is for me...i was going to receive a return label from eluxury to exchange my speedy for a bh but i still havent received the label so i just ordered the bh and told them when they receive my speedy to just treat it as a return...i cant wait!!!

I can't stand the wait that's why I don't get put on waitlists b/c I end up spending the money!! But as for the Miroir Lockit, well I'm gonna HAVE to stand it b/c I want it SO bad!

i don't stand it! infact this is how bad it is for me...i was going to receive a return label from eluxury to exchange my speedy for a bh but i still havent received the label so i just ordered the bh and told them when they receive my speedy to just treat it as a return...i cant wait!!!

That's definately something I would do! LOL

I stand the wait because I need time to save up! If I do get the Miroir lockit, it will be the very first LV that I pay for myself so it will be very special for me :P

TBH, im the only one on the waitlist for the miroir lockit, but my boutique is only getting one, I was the first person to even talk to the SAs about it. So im feeling ok, because i really dont think i will get it anyway, i think they will just give it to one of their VICs...

I have to wait until probably Christmas to get a BH because I'm going through a divorce right now and I need to find a job and move. But thinking about getting the BH in the future is something to look forward to. :yes: