This is just Crazy!

What does shill bidding mean? Its suspicious to me too...and I'm sick of these crazies driving up the bag prices!!!! I noticed that too.....something is very fishy and I'm sure that seller thinks he's hit paydirt.

What does shill bidding mean? Its suspicious to me too...and I'm sick of these crazies driving up the bag prices!!!! I noticed that too.....something is very fishy and I'm sure that seller thinks he's hit paydirt.
What I gather is that it's someone who bids on stuff just to make it look more desireable, basically. There was more to do with it on ebay....

So they're like the guy in the audience that's paid to say "WOW! This is amazing!"

Frogbubbles: we cant see the bidders...cuz its private..

Jessaka: I did a private auction to protect my buyers from scammers offering second chance crap... Im sure other members here do it for that kind of reason or such..

i put mine private too for my bags (and accidently for my manga lol) but i did it because of the second chance offer things but i explained that if they bother reading... kind of good considering i keep getting offers i have to decline :weird: because they're all too low