2005 City vs. 2007 City (Pictures Please)

well, its a bit trickier than just that. i dont have a 07 black city, but i do have an 05FW, and also had an 05SS

here are the two black 05 cities. the distressed one is the fall winter.

the smooth, spring summer..
they are completely different.. the fw bag is silky and distressed.. the SS much thicker and smoother..

i say, find a bag that you like.. dont think so much of year and season!

good luck!

Attachments

• 05Z.jpg
    05Z.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 05A.jpg
    05A.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 131
well, its a bit trickier than just that. i dont have a 07 black city, but i do have an 05FW, and also had an 05SS

they are completely different.. the fw bag is silky and distressed.. the SS much thicker and smoother..

good luck!

Oh, how I love your distressed 05 black City!! :nuts:

My aunt has a 05 black City and has a more saturated black color than my 07 black City. My 07 is extremely shiny and I'm trying to get rid of that annoying glaze by using my City more often. Her 05 is more matte and simply beautiful! I'm still trying to talk her into swapping her City for mine. :devil:

So if you can get a 05, I suggest you to go for it! :jammin:

Toni, your bags are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing! I'm really leaning toward the 2005 bags after seeing yours. Wish me luck!

you are so welcome.. i love the 05s as you can see!

i am currently carrying my FW 06 black work every day in an experiment to see if i can break it in like an 05 bag. its not really working! lol
i do agree with the deeper black of the 05 bag comment.. the 06 is sort of washed out looking, but in a very nice way... just not as rich..
good luck!
t

t:heart:

good luck!
Toni,
I must say your cities are beautiful!! go for the 05 city instead of the 07.:yes:

Hi, here is mine with 05 city black bag:heart: :heart: :
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• KIF_1132%28small%29.JPG
    KIF_1132%28small%29.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 207
  • KIF_1143%28small%29.JPG
    KIF_1143%28small%29.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 202
Toni, I absolutely love you black bags...they'll definately tide you over the rest of yr life even if yr purse ban never breaks...

Celia, yr 05 is gorgeous!!!

you are so welcome.. i love the 05s as you can see!

i am currently carrying my FW 06 black work every day in an experiment to see if i can break it in like an 05 bag. its not really working! lol
i do agree with the deeper black of the 05 bag comment.. the 06 is sort of washed out looking, but in a very nice way... just not as rich..
good luck!
t

t:heart:

Here is my 07 black city!!!! This is what she looked like when I first got her. The modeling pic is after 2 months of wear. I love her more than when I first bought her.

:love: :love: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attachments

• bbag pic 2.jpg
    bbag pic 2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 53
  • bbag pic 3.jpg
    bbag pic 3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 42
  • bbag pic 4.jpg
    bbag pic 4.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 65
  • crook 2.jpg