Yolanda Foster Bracelets from Real Housewives of BH

Golden Touch said:
Sorry re: all errors - as I said I CAN'T see my text as I type (?), so I can't see my errors until I hit "send" - anyone know why this is? I looked in setting & could not see anything. But honestly I don't know what I'm looking for. NEVER had "issues" posting anything before.

Oh wow. Try a uninstall and reinstall. Hope that helps.

Golden Touch said:
This is where I posted them when they arrived. I for some reason can not post pictures again (settings?! WTF!!) & my text even disappearing?! Do there could be lots of jumble on the end of this post?!

I was her first international order, I live in AUS. I emailed her & she was more than accommodating even though sending to AUS was not easy at first (our postal system - not ANYTHING to do with her!)
Her website does low l countries but please email her. I am sure she would ove to hear from you! I will be getting more when my budget allows. Pleasetl her where you heard about her! I did tell her I pit a post up about her (I don't Facebook etc)

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachments/accessorize-yourself/the-jewelry-box/1938010-layering-and-stacking-thread-image-609839341.jpg

Oh nice I like them.

I did that & pics was the same. It was in my settings (?). I think I have pics sorted but will have to do a longish post to see re: text, as it would not let me scroll down before.

Here they are again.

image-1591749924.jpg

image-272347882.jpg

Golden Touch said:
I did that & pics was the same. It was in my settings (?). I think I have pics sorted but will have to do a longish post to see re: text, as it would not let me scroll down before.

Here they are again.

Oh ok. I see them. The pictures came out nicely.