Giant Red Vermillion City Pics!

Aug 25, 2006
Join my excitement in my new red giant city! I can't really capture the color, but its closest in the modeling pic.

Attachments

• redbbag.jpg
    redbbag.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 174
  • redbbag2.jpg
    redbbag2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 388
  • redbbagnoflash.jpg
    redbbagnoflash.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 379
  • redbbag1.jpg
    redbbag1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 401
Join my excitement in my new red giant city! I can't really capture the color, but its closest in the modeling pic.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats to ur new bag....the red is so fabulous and didn't know that it looks so nice in GH....wow, enjoy it!!:yahoo:

OMG!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Congratulations!!!

Don't you love it?!?!? That's the bag I have been carrying for the last couple of days. I get tons of compliments on her, she goes with everything and is super fabulous!!!

Enjoy!!!

OMG!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Congratulations!!!

Don't you love it?!?!? That's the bag I have been carrying for the last couple of days. I get tons of compliments on her, she goes with everything and is super fabulous!!!

Enjoy!!!
You're right, it even looks good with my army green shirt and jeans. I never thought that would have worked and it looks good with my new darker hair too:yahoo:

OOOH OT, lets see your new darker hair too! How fun! I should go back to dark too, God knows I'm going to turn it in to cotton candy if I keep my every 4 week highlighting up!

OOOH OT, lets see your new darker hair too! How fun! I should go back to dark too, God knows I'm going to turn it in to cotton candy if I keep my every 4 week highlighting up!
I kept the sandstone too. I like the hair color too, its dark blonde. I'll post a pic soon, and those hi-lites do fry the hair once the bleach starts overlapping.