Boys...*rolleyes*

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
My desktop wallpaper for my University computer account is a picture that a member posted here of a perfo window display...it has the orange and pink Speedy, shoes, and pink trocadero (yes??).

I was logged in and then walked away from my computer for a moment when all of a sudden these two guys walked by, stopped and stared at my screen for a couple seconds when I was returning. One of the guys asked another guy in my design group, "How much are THOSE?"

My group member said, "Not sure, ask Karman." They proceeded to ask the same question and I replied, "The bags? Around $1300?" and one guy said, "Whoa, that's not bad at all!"

I raised my eye brows at him and said, "Well then, would you like to BUY THEM for me?" and, dripping with sarcasm, he replied, "Who wouldn't?"

Right after, he asked, "$1300, that's for the whole case right?" (he meant, the Speedys, the shoes, and whatever's on top of the display) I replied, "NO, that's for ONE bag."

They were speechless! Seriously, if the entire window display cost $1300...then my whole ROOM would be filled with LVs by now! :rolleyes:

Haha. Clearly some people don;t know the cost of a good bag. LOL

My other male group member then proceeded to say, "Ahh Louis Vuitton, finely handcrafted by Louis Vuitton himself." I was so proud of him, although I said "Well, kind of, he's dead now!"

Don't blame boys though...just thought it was strange how a total stranger asked me how much a bag on my wallpaper cost. :shrugs:

My other male group member then proceeded to say, "Ahh Louis Vuitton, finely handcrafted by Louis Vuitton himself." I was so proud of him, although I said "Well, kind of, he's dead now!"

:roflmfao: Yeah, and the majority of his most succesful products were inveted by his sons and other designers. Not to say he wasn't instrumental.

lol~~~ I always used my Damier Saleya for school! And, what of my group member (guys) kept asking me how much is my bag? And, I reply "Why do you want to know?" then he said "Because I heard those bags are realli expensive!" so I didnt reply him with the price! I just smiled at him and continue to work on my projects!!

Just curious !! If a guy ask u how much ur bag cost? Would u reply! Normally when guys ask me that question! I just smiled at him and give them no reply!! Was I mean??? I just dont want them to think that Im crazy or rich (since I'm only a student)! I guess this is my way of protecting myself!!!

lol~~~ I always used my Damier Saleya for school! And, what of my group member (guys) kept asking me how much is my bag? And, I reply "Why do you want to know?" then he said "Because I heard those bags are realli expensive!" so I didnt reply him with the price! I just smiled at him and continue to work on my projects!!

Just curious !! If a guy ask u how much ur bag cost? Would u reply! Normally when guys ask me that question! I just smiled at him and give them no reply!! Was I mean??? I just dont want them to think that Im crazy or rich (since I'm only a student)! I guess this is my way of protecting myself!!!

Usually when I'm asked a question like that, I just reply "Expensive!" and that's that. Unless i know the person really well, I don't mention numbers.