S/S 2013 - Bal Intel

Oh thank you so much! Is the mGH hardware available for all city colors (I'm new to Balenciaga)? Would you say it's only a little bigger than RH? I think you have changed my mind to wanting mGH!

Yes, I think it is available in most colors at least, for more details you can visit Balenciaga.com. It is only a little bigger than the RH, to tell the truth it doesn't justify the price difference, but I have bought three with RH and the rest in Giant as I eventually found that the tassels were getting in the way all the time. So do go for it I think you will like it. Actually I am thinking of Rose Bonbon City in GGH. :biggrin:

Yes, I think it is available in most colors at least, for more details you can visit Balenciaga.com. It is only a little bigger than the RH, to tell the truth it doesn't justify the price difference, but I have bought three with RH and the rest in Giant as I eventually found that the tassels were getting in the way all the time. So do go for it I think you will like it. Actually I am thinking of Rose Bonbon City in GGH. :biggrin:

Oohhh will you please post your whole mini collection if its not tooth trouble? I would love to see them all!!! =)

ohh, there is a pic of Rose Corail on Petra Teufel's facebook page!
I kinda like it, would love to see the colour with gold hardware!

Attachments

• RC.jpg
    RC.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 4,064
Julija said:
ohh, there is a pic of Rose Corail on Petra Teufel's facebook page!
I kinda like it, would love to see the colour with gold hardware!

Ooooooo! Yes I imagine it would be pretty with gold!! When would it be released, does anyone know?

CeeJay..

I'm in dilemma... Need your advice.
Have you seen Dune IRL? Is it nice with Gold h/w? Im looking at either 1 of the following:

Black with G12 rose gold / gold
Latte with G12 rose gold
Dune with G12 gold

Is G12 rose gold still in production?
Like light colours but afraid it's difficult to take care for daily usage.

Thx
moon

CeeJay..

I'm in dilemma... Need your advice.
Have you seen Dune IRL? Is it nice with Gold h/w? Im looking at either 1 of the following:

Black with G12 rose gold / gold
Latte with G12 rose gold
Dune with G12 gold

Is G12 rose gold still in production?
Like light colours but afraid it's difficult to take care for daily usage.

Thx
moon

I've seen Dune IRL. It is a nice colour in my opinion. The colour looks quite similar with the picture that I've attached. I'm in dilemma as well. Been wanting to get a nude coloured bbag but I'm afraid the signs of wearing will show up quickly. I don't know if I should buy this bag or just wait for anthracite instead :sad:

image-1324994371.jpg

I've seen Dune IRL. It is a nice colour in my opinion. The colour looks quite similar with the picture that I've attached. I'm in dilemma as well. Been wanting to get a nude coloured bbag but I'm afraid the signs of wearing will show up quickly. I don't know if I should buy this bag or just wait for anthracite instead :sad:

View attachment 2056673
Hi BlossomLight,

Thanks for your oppinion n the gorgeous picture!
It's such a beautiful n elegant cour n combi.
Oh gosh, love it at 1st sight..
I'll settle with this colour :smile: was in dilemma earlier before seeing the picture but not anymore..
How's the leather quality?

Hi BlossomLight,

Thanks for your oppinion n the gorgeous picture!
It's such a beautiful n elegant cour n combi.
Oh gosh, love it at 1st sight..
I'll settle with this colour :smile: was in dilemma earlier before seeing the picture but not anymore..
How's the leather quality?

I'm not sure about the leather quality since I didn't touch the bag. Sorry about that. Please do a reveal once you get the bag! :smile:

View attachment 2056673

OMG OMG OMG it is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the pic!

View attachment 2056673

uhhh that's so beautiful !! reminds me sahara ggh 08, very nice combo!!