The (Pochette) Metis Club

Wow! This bag is gorgeous!!! And soo functional too!! The Perfect Cross Body!! :love:

(My plan was to buy my first Azur bag this summer, now I'm really torn, do I really need two more bags...? This is gonna be a hard decision....) :crybaby:

fabby pics!!! could you take one holding it with just the smaller strap at the top (with out the mono strap attached) so want to see what it looks like!!:biggrin:

I will post it as soon as my mom is back from travel in a few days. Actually, it looks very classy without strap when holding it.

Wow! This bag is gorgeous!!! And soo functional too!! The Perfect Cross Body!! :love:

(My plan was to buy my first Azur bag this summer, now I'm really torn, do I really need two more bags...? This is gonna be a hard decision....) :crybaby:

IMO, Azur is absolutely for summer. It reflects the images of sand, beach, breeze and summer sun. While mono is all-time-classic. Love both, too. Hope there would be Metis in Azur !!!!

Thanks for your photos ..such a great size. Does anyone know if it is coming in leather?

Since there's gonna be leather version of Metis Hobo coming in next few months so it's not too far for Pochette Metis. Let's see. (info http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/for-the-love-of-empriente-635848-195.html)

Last edited:
I love the bag on you. I went buy the Favorite MM this week but my SA talked me into buying the Pochette Metis. LOVE it. I love the versatility of able to use it casually as a cross body bag and a clutch for more evening use.

fabby pics!!! could you take one holding it with just the smaller strap at the top (with out the mono strap attached) so want to see what it looks like!!:biggrin:

Can someone post pics of the bag used as a clutch?

Here it is :smile: I stole it from my mom again >.<
It's totally different when you carry it with top vachetta strap, very classy. Sorry about my veiny big hands :P

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 24,480
Joining in! Great crossbody and unexpected purchase for me.

Attachments

• image-1086486328.jpg
    image-1086486328.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 18,281
  • image-2608716224.jpg
    image-2608716224.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 13,858
  • image-1434268153.jpg
    image-1434268153.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 16,398
  • image-2515880960.jpg
    image-2515880960.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 13,593
  • image-877949702.jpg
    image-877949702.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 13,441
The iPad mini fits perfect inside. I purchased this bag earlier this evening and had my mini with me. I placed it inside with no problem. I even had a cover on mine and still had room. This bag is the cross body bag I have been waiting on, very little vachetta, multiple pockets, versatile ways to carry, not to big or to small. I expect to get a lot of mileage out of this bag.

Have u tried a regular ipad by any chance? My ipad has the exact same measurments as the bag, so I am assuming if these are outer diameter measurments it won't fit, but if they are inner diameter, it may..