Artists! Show your work!

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
I just started painting again and shared a couple of pieces I just finished with another forum member. It got me thinking though, I wonder how many other artists, sculptors, craftsmen/women are on this forum? If you have anything you'd like to share - share it here. I'd love to see other peoples work. I'll show if you show! Here are the 2 pieces I just finished:

"Gita" oil on canvas
gita.jpg

"Gerenuk" colored pencil on paper
gerenuk.jpg

Can't wait to see what else is out there!

Post em! I love abstracts! Its all about being creative.;)
I always wanted to buy like the professional painting stuff. I had a guy friend that was an amazing artist so it was through him thatI got inspired, but I never did. He was suppose to paint or rather draw me a picture of me I gave him a photograph of me so could do so but he ended up moving back to Monterrey. So I never got it. Is it alright if it'S on white construction paper. I am embarrassed to show you after I saw your gorgeous work. I did take art in college. Not that it matters I still draw awful!! LOL!

I always wanted to buy like the professional painting stuff. I had a guy friend that was an amazing artist so it was through him thatI got inspired, but I never did. He was suppose to paint or rather draw me a picture of me I gave him a photograph of me so could do so but he ended up moving back to Monterrey. So I never got it. Is it alright if it'S on white construction paper. I am embarrassed to show you after I saw your gorgeous work. I did take art in college. Not that it matters I still draw awful!! LOL!

I strongly encourage everyone to paint. Everyone has an imagination. Everyone is creative. Not everything has to look perfect. Some of the greatest art is highly imperfect. Art can be on any medium. There is no shame in construction paper! Post away!

wow ! those are great paintings. please post more as you finish them! i haven't painted in a few years. i used to when i was in college. i was ok...